021.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

021.
SNAKES DON'T ALWAYS HISS.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   The next morning; Lois hadn't gotten a ride into school with Stiles. She hadn't arrived with Lydia or Luna, either. Instead, her father had been the one to drop her off just as the bell rang.

"Are you sure you're okay, Lo?" He asked, uncertainly.

   She looked paler, than usual.

Lois didn't remember much about the night before, other than being paralysed from neck down. On the way out of the school, the boys had informed her that Derek recognised the lizard as a Kanima, and that it had made a run for it as soon as it had seen its's own reflection — she had remembered that part clearly. Other than that, Lois could only vaguely recall Scott placing her in the back of Stiles' jeep and passing out just as she regained feeling in her legs and while the engine started up. She heard it.

Scott and Stiles had taken her home where her father had been waiting, telling him that Lois had felt sick at the lacrosse game and fallen asleep in Stiles' car after they had gone for celebratory pizza. Most of it had been a lie — other than the sleeping part — but he had bought it, thanking them for bringing her home safely as they usual did, and wishing them a good night.

That was the reason he had always trusted the two boys to hang out with his daughter; they would always look out for her. He had known Stiles since he was born, and he knew that Scott was a good kid with a mother who had raised him well enough.

   They had been friends for years, all three of them.

Not many fathers trusted their teenage daughter with teenage boys, but Scott and Stiles were different. He cared for them like his own sons.