010.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

010.
FIFTH-WHEELING.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

     Allison furrowed her brows, pouting at the words that Lois had announced only seconds prior, after joining them her and Lydia in the locker rooms, "But you have to go ice skating with us!"

    "I don't know," Lois shrugged, "I don't think it's a good idea, A."

    "Why not?" She whined, sparing a glance at Lydia whom was too busy admiring the reflection in her compact to listen properly. She wasn't much help in convincing Lois in joining them on their late night skate — not that Allison had expected her to be. Lydia was going through a lot; she wasn't even sure if the strawberry blonde wanted to go.

"I just... I'm not feeling it."

Allison's response was a pout.

As Lois lifted her white shirt, ready to pull it over her curls and onto her body, it was snatched away from her the grasp of her two hands before she could so much as register it. The light breeze that followed the movement tickled at her skin and the curve of her hips. She gasped at the cold hitting her, immediately wrapping her arms around herself. It was cold in Beacon Hills, and the girls locker room was even colder. She needed that shirt. So, why was it not in her hands? Her eyes soon narrowed on Allison, who now held the shirt in her gasp, looking quite proud of herself for acting like a brat. Lois watched her closely, brow raised.

    "And what was that supposed to achieve, exactly?" She asked.

The archer's smirk dropped, "...I'm not too sure."