029.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. WAITING FOR SUPERMAN .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

029.
SNAKE STOLEN.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

   Thinking about it — Lois had no idea how neither her father or Noah Stilinski hadn't noticed that she and Stiles hadn't returned home that night, nor had they gone to school the next day. In fact, she was quite impressed with their skills of going undetected, even if they had been sneaking out since they were eleven. It was talent.

They and Scott had camped out in Beacon Hills preserve inside of the police retaining van that they had stolen, the trio cramped up in the front seats while Jackson had been put in the back, both unconscious and chained to the floor with handcuffs. Lois had woken up half way upon Scott's lap and half way upon Stiles', and with the lacrosse captain angrily screaming and shouting to be set free. They were going to be in a lot of trouble when they let him out, and chances were he was going to pummel all of them to the ground or maybe even paralyse them for life — but on the plus side, now they knew that the handcuffs had held him in place over night. He hadn't been able to kill anyone else, yet.

    "How long do you think we can keep him in there?" Lois rose a brow at the two boys, Scott tying up his sneakers to get ready to go to school and then visit Danny.

He shrugged, "Until someone realises he's missing."

"Which won't be for a while," Stiles added, smirking as he typed away and waved Jackson's phone through the air like a victory. "As far as his parents are concerned, he spent the night at a friend's house and won't be back until later — after practice."

Lois nodded her head slowly, pretty impressed by his thinking and raised her hand for a high five, to which he reciprocated with a grin on his face. It seemed that all the teenagers ever did lately was something devious; something that they had to keep out of the laws sight and hidden behind closed doors. While it was a lot to deal with, and incredibly dangerous, sometimes it was actually kind of fun to hide from the law.