The end (short chap)

I was waiting for the doors of the church to open. I stood next to Jon holding his arm and a bonquet of flowers. I looked at him and smiled.

"Im happy for you," he said.

I smiled at him and felt a tear go down. The doors opened and the church music filled my ears. We both walked down the isle. At the end where a few of my friends and Evan with some of his.

We stopped at the end. Jon gave me a smile. A smile that is visible because he didn't have his mask on. He then walked behind Evan. I walked infront of Evan and gave Y/bff/n the bonquet. Both Evan and I hold hands and looked at the priest.

"Today we are joined for the lovely wedding of Evan Fong and Y/n Dennis," said the priest.

~

"I do," I said.

"You may now kiss the bride," said the priest.

Evan moved the veil back and got ahold of my cheeks. We went closer to eachother until our lips made contact. Everyone cheered as we kissed. We let go and looked at everyone. They walked out first and we were behind them.

We walked out the church and everybody started throwing rice. As I got near our car I turned around to look at them.

"Ready," I said.

They all yelled. I turned around and threw the bonquet of flowers. I turned around and saw that Jon got it. I smiled at him. I then waved at all of them as Evan opend the car door. I entered and he went to the other side. He drove off and I looked at even.

"I love you Evan," I said.

"I love you too Y/n,"
.
.
.
(Back to the past, 10 years)
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're losing her,"
.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck you dad, look what you fucking did this time,"
(Jon grabs a blade, started running towards the man)
.
.
.
.
"NOOOO!!!! Y/NNNNNN......
YOU CAN DO IT. FIGHT PLEASE.

don't leave me alone"
(Said a crying jon beside an unconscious Y/n)
.
.
.
.
.

____/\  /\_________________
         \/

.
.
.
.
"Time of death"
"8:42"
.
.
"I'm sorry Jon, she didn't make it,"
.
.
"She was a good person, she was my bestfriend Jon,"

"I miss her |....|, she was the only person I had,"
.
.
.
.
"You can stay at my place, the cops are looking for you,"
.
"Thanks...............Evan"