~17~

When the words are slanted that means the person is thinking.
When there normal it's part of the scene.

Psycho (Y/n) p.o.v
I decided to do something else. Since I do have school this week, I'm not gonna make my friends suffer. So I'm going to school but after school I go straight to the hotel. I got my shit ready for school but I had to stop by the house cause I left my backpack over there. I got to school and saw that the group seemed sad. Shit I almost forgot to put my mask on. I put my mask on and decided to talk to them in lunch. I wanted to surprise them I guess you can say so I ditched all my four classes till lunch.

~~time skip to lunch ~

I saw them not even talking to each other. What's wrong with them. I went up to them and asked "What's wrong with you." They looked at me surprised. "YOUR BACK!!!" they screamed. They all made a big group hug around me. "I can't breathe" I said. They let go of me. I notice that Vanoss was not part of the group hug. "Where have you been you got us worried" said Delirious. "I've been dealing with some shit" I said. We all sat down at the lunch table. I sat in front of Evan. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he said. "Meet me at the music room rn" I said. He looked at me surprised. "Sure" he said. I was about to leave when Valentin asked me where I was going. "I'm going to the restroom" I said. I left to the music room and waited for 2 minutes. "Hey why you called me here" said Evan. "We never finish your lesson" I said. He hummed in response. He started playing the song he was learning.(any song cause idk) the bell rung telling us to get to class. I of coarse decided to ditch the rest of my classes. So I waited at the football field. And guess what. The team was playing and the cheerleaders were practicing. Great. The cheerleaders came up to me. "Just cause you punched me doesn't mean you won" she told me. I just rolled my eyes. "Look I just need you to fuck off my boyfriend I saw what happened today at lunch." She said. "Look if you guys were in a real relationship you would tell each other every thing." I said reminding her. "And we do" she said in response. "Then why dont you tell your 'boyfriend' to not talk to me, then why haven't you told him that you had made out with half of the team." I said. "How did you know I was cheating on him" she said nervously. "I didn't , and as you see I make him more happy then you do" I said almost screaming. "No you dont, I won't hesitate to beat your ass up" she said threatenly. "I would love to see you try" I said. She threw the first punch but I caught her hand. I twisted her arm around to her back. "And if he really loved you and trusted you, you would've known that your boyfriend is my brother" I whispered to her and pushed her to the ground. "Oh and I have the power to end your relationship" I said walking away.

~time skip to end of the day~

Every one at the school was meeting at the field cause of the game. I decided to stay as well. I was at the bleachers with Y/f/n and Y/bff/n. I found out today that all the boys I hang out with were in the foot ball team. It was us against the panthers. We were cheering on our team.

~time skip to the end of the game cause I have no ideas~

Our team won, Evan scored the last touch down. I ran down to congratulate all of them. But they thought of something else. Evan and Del picked me up and put me on their shoulders. I asked the coach for a microphone. " let's congratulate the team" I said and every one cheered. Delirious took the microphone from my hand. "Guys I would like you to meet my sister, Psycho" he said. I was planning on telling them. "Oh and ladies I'm single, it's over blu" he said. Damn what a harsh way to break up with someone. But if this makes him happy I guess. This time Evan took the microphone away. "I wanted to say that I love you psycho and sorry for what I did hope you can forgive me." He said. There is a lot happening today the fight, the win, the reveal, the breakup, and the apologize. I got down from their shoulders and hugged Evan. I forgive him I just still need time for my self.