~4~

Y/n pov

I woke up this morning because I was ready to play some games with the boys. I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. I got my plate and went up stairs and my went through Skype. I got a call from Delirious so I answered it quickly, once I entered the call I was greeted by a pissed off Wildcat.

"Woah what happen to the pig" I said holding back a laugh.

"He found out he was next for dinner" Mini said trying not to laugh as well.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MINI" Wildcat yelled.

We stayed quiet for a moment then we started bursting out laughing, well all of us instead of Wildcat.

"So what we gonna play" I said still catching my breath.

"Wanna play Gta V" Vanoss exclaimed.

We all nodded in agreement well besides me and Delirious we said sure.

"Alrighty than but I got like 4 to 6 hours cause I got to go somewhere with my friends" I said remembering about the heist me and my gang had today.

"But we are your friends" Lui said in his squeaker voice.

"No the friends that aren't dorks the ones that actually have lives not like us" I said.

"Hey we are not dorks, actually never mind yea we are but we have lives video games" Delirious said sounding a bit confused.

"I agree but let's get started" I yelled.

~ time skip brought to you by Monster~

We finished the recording, I still had an hour before the heist.

"GUYYYYS" I yelled in the mic.

"Jesus Christ Hider can you yell that any louder " complained Delirious.

"Actually yes I can GUUUYYYYS" I said a bit more louder.

"Shut up Hides what did you want anyway" Wildcat said.

"I have to go talk to you guys later" I reminded my self.

"Ok see ya later Hides" all guys said together.

"Bye" is all I said before turning off the computer.

I ran to my closet to get dressed to the suit I always were

The suit you always wear to heist or to any gang relative things like just killing⬇⬇

  I ran to my car after getting ready (this is your car btw)

(You can change the color if you want)I quickly drove to the warehouse even though I had one hour left till the heist I as a leader need to be their to get the stuff ready

I quickly drove to the warehouse even though I had one hour left till the heist I as a leader need to be their to get the stuff ready. When I arrived at the house I was greeted by my friends.

"Ok guys let's go to the planning room so we can go through the plan again," I said.

I know robbing a bank isn't a heist but when you wanna see if your members improved than it counts for me. I went through the plan with my crew and they seem to understand right we are getting our weapons. I packed my favorite knives and my gun (this is your gun btw)

The rest got their gun and their masks and past the time by playing some Overwatch

~one hour later~

We all got in the truck and drove of to the bank. When we got there Mark and Jack went to the back, Valentine and Y/bf/n on the roofs, and Y/f/n Xavier Felix and I are going through the front door. We put our masks on and started the heist.

What will happen next we will see ~Ash