5 years later(short chap)

We are done with highschool. We are literally in our early 20's. We graduated 3 years ago. We still continue our missions and everything. I now show my face to the crew.

Right now we are all in front of the christmas tree. We were all taking turns opening our presents. I was the last one to do so.

"So this last one is from Evan," I said.

It was a medium size box. I unwrapped it and opened it up. There another two small boxes in there, a long rectangle one and a square type of one. I grabbed the rectangle one and opened it.

"Ohhh fancy," I said.

It was a silver necklace with diamonds around it. I went up to him and thanked him I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Evan," I said.

I turned around and grabbed the other box. I opened it and there was nothing. I turned around confused. I saw Evan on one knee holding a diamond ring. I gasped and covere my face as I felt the tears coming.

"Y/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me," he said.

I let the tears fall down my cheeks. Then I started nodding furiously.

"Yes," I said.

I heard everyone clap and woah around us. Evan got up and grabbed my left hand. He put the ring on my ring finger. I quickly went to give him a tight hug and recieved one back.  We then looked at eachother and gave eachother a kiss.

"The most wanted couple in Los santos now," said Mark.

Jack got up and went over to me. He yelled like a girl and started jumping like one. I laughed and the rest of the girls came over to us to look at the ring. I looked up and saw Jon give Evan a hug. He then walked up to me.

"Merry Christmas lil sis," he said.

"Merry Christmas Jon," I said giving him a hug.

"You know I'll always love you and kill anyone for you," he said.

"Same goes back to you," I said with a smile.