~21~

This is Chloe by the way I forgot to put her in⬇⬇⬇

Hider's (Y/n) p.o.v.
We heard a car door slam and everyone had their masks and bullet proof vest on. We all got in our positions mine being tied up to a chair. We waited a couple of minutes when the door broke down.

"Okay get ready to barge in, in 3......2.........1.

H20delirous (Jonathon
I broke the door down once Mini told me to. I notice we came in here without a plan just with a thought of saving Y/n. We saw 10 people their standing with black motorcycle helmets and black outfits. They had some guns. I saw that the rest were planning on shooting them but I stopped them because they probably have something to kill her with. "What do you want with her," I said clearly angry. "Well that is for us to know, rude for you guys to interupt our conversation," said a dude sounding a bit familiar. I pointed my gun at him. "What the fuck do you want," I said putting my finger on the trigger. "Fine, I just want you to know," he said. So slowly I got tired and pulled the trigger hitting him in the chest. "Jesus fucking Christ Jon that's Ian," said Y/n running towards the dude. Ian? Who the fuck is Ian.

Ian p.o.v.
He didn't even let me finish my sentence he just shot me. Luckily I had my bullet proof vest. I can't believe after all these years Jon and Y/n have gotten so violent that they are the most wanted. Y/n went up to me to see if I was okay because it was my first bullet to the chest. "Hey you okay dude," she said. I just nodded smiling at her like it was my last breathe. "Get the fuck up, you are not dying," she said laughing I started laughing. I stopped laughing and looked at the man that shot me. I can't believe he used to be my bestfriend and even Y/n. Look at what their cruel parents did to them. There not scared to kill a person or to die.

H20delirous (Jonathon) p.o.v.
What I'm fucking confuse. "Who the fuck is that," I said. The dude on the floor took off his mask and the rest of his crew did too. I notice this was my bestfriend when I was smaller. My small partner in crime. The one that has helped me and Y/n after what my parents did to us. "Ian," I said quietly. I went over to him and bro hugged him. "Shit what the fuck I could've killed you," I said. "But ya didn't, don't ya see the vest," he said. I just laughed maniacally. "Guys this is Ian, and these dudes and gals right here were my friends when I and Y/n were smaller," I said to the rest of the guys.
They all just looked at us. "Get the wrong Idea and hurt them, I will break you, and that goes for all of you," said Y/n smiling. I started laughing. "So this is what I came for," said Tyler. We all nodded. "Fuck you guys I could of been sleeping this whole time," he said leaving.

???? p.o.v.
I've seen how Y/n changed a lot. Especially her brother, weird thing they cover their face. I see they had made more friends. And I can also tell Y/n still doesn't like me because of what I did. She'll forget about it and maybe I can start it all over. I know I hurt her but then she ruin my reputation. I'm going to fuck her up.

~small time skip~

Vanossgaming (Evan) p.o.v.
She seemed so happy to see him. I'll admit I'm a bit jealous. They seem so close. Not just that they keep telling us stories of how they met, even Jon is happy about it. Y/n was talking to him about when they had their first kiss when they were smaller. She also stated how she regret it. "Hey um Y/n, can I talk to you alone," I asked her. She nodded and came towards me. We went to the balcony where we always talk at. "You guys aren't dating right," I asked looking down. "Oh fuuuck no," she said. "Why do you think that," she said. I looked down in embarrassment. "Awe you are jealous," she said. "N-no..... I- I'm not Jealous," I said. Dam why did I have to stutter. She hugged me. "Don't worry Evan.... you should know that I love you and only you," she said. I pushed her away. "Then why won't you kiss me," I said a bit mad. I don't know why I was mad. "What," she said confused. "Why won't you kiss me, or let me kiss you," I said. "I- I don't think you like me, your just trying to make me feel better," I said again. "No Evan don't say that, I do love you," she said.

Hider's (Y/n) p.o.v.
I don't know why he was thinking this. I know he got jealous of Ian, but we are just friends. I really do love Evan but he can't put my love in denial. "No Evan don't say that, I do love you," I told him. "It doesn't seem like it," he said looking away. "I'm going to get fresh air," he continued. I knew he was going somewhere far because he was putting his owl mask on. He left without telling anyone where. "Hey do you know what's wrong with Evan," asked Lui. "No," I said sounding more like a question. "I'm going to go look for him, tell the rest," I said. "You want us to help," he said. "No I need to talk to him alone," I said. He nodded and told the rest. I went to change my mask to my heist mask. I put my heist clothes on too. I went walking till I got to the city which really wasn't far. I started climbing to the building and jumping from building to building. This making me feel like Naruto (I had to😂). I don't really know where he could of went honestly. I checked every where but nothing. That's when I remembered the spot we would meet when I wasn't home. That roof top on that building. I was running quick over there. When I got there I saw a silhouette on the building. I went closer knowing it was him. I noticed he took his mask off. "You know I wanted to be alone," he said. "I know but I want to talk to you," I said. "I don't think that there is anything to talk about," he said. "Please Evan, you know there is," I said. "Fine what is so important to talk about," he said a bit annoyed. "Why are you being this way," I said. "What way, I always been like this," he said rolling his eyes. "No you haven't," I said. "Well then your lost," he said. Okay now he is starting to irritate me. "Why are you being a bitch," I said. "Oh I'm the bitch, says the one that plays with people's hearts just to fuck around, Yea look who is the bitch here," he said. "Not me because I haven't done any of that shit," I said mad asf. "You know what I'm out of here," he said standing and grabbing his mask.

He was about to leave but I made him face me and......

Thx for reading