~14~

Sorry I haven't updated a chapter for a really long time there really isn't an excuse I'm hoing to try and update more if i can
______________________________________

H20delirous (Jonathon) p.o.v.

Wow I cant belive it, is it really her. No but I thought she died after i got kidnapped. I don't believe her though. "What makes you think that I am related to you?" I asked out of curiosity It sounded real rude but oh well. "Well that day I took some of your blood for the 'school' I actually came year and checked your blood sample and I got a lot of information on you with that" she said. I remember that day 'Psycho' took some of my blood. That means that she actually might be my sister. That actually explains why Psycho knew the song my mom made. But i still cant trust her she is the most wanted women in Los Santos, she is pretty good at lying. "Last question" i said. "Shoot me " she said in response. "Code" when me and my little sister were smaller we made a code. We will yell that code when my father was drunk so we would be prepared for  the worst. It was pretty silly."Raccoon" she said. It was really her my little sister. The one I lost the day I got kidnapped. The one that protected me when from my father when I was suppose to protect her. Y/n. I was literally crying now I ran to her and hugged her.

Red (Y/n) p.o.v.

I answeres his last question. Raccoon. He was in tears thats new seeing the  H20delirous crying. He walked over and hugged me really tight I of coarse hugged back. "I miss you " he whispered in my ear. "I miss you too" I said back.

Vanossgaming (Evan) p.o.v.

I was really confuse avout the last thing they said. And also the fact that this is the first time I've seen Delirious and RED cry? They really most have been close family to each other.  Im glad I had met Hider, but I never thought she would be the most wanted women in Los Santos. I cleared my throat breaking there moment "Sorry to interrupt but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one confused" I said for everyone. "And how do you want us to call you naming the facy that you go by a lot of names?" I asked Red. " Firat of all, sorry because I don't like to talk about my pass, secondly, when we are in a Base or on a mission I prefer being called red, online call me Hider, and in school Psycho if we are just hanging out you can call me Hider or Psycho up to you but dony let people hear you call me Hider." She said in the most confusing way possible but I think we got it. "Okay now can you let us side track your Hider like the real GamingHider?" Asked Wildcat. "In the flesh" she responded. "What about them, who are they?" Asked mini pointing to Red's crew. "If they want they can show there face if not then it will remain a mystery" she said.

Red  (Y/n) p.o.v.

"If they want they can show there face if not then it will remain a mystery" I said looking at my crew. "Hey my name is Sean but I prefer being call Jack,  I do youtube for a living under the name of Jacksepticeye and my name is Anti on missions." Jack said taking his mask off. "Hey my name is Mark also do youtube as Markiplier and also im called Dark on missions" Mark said taking his mask off. "Sup dude my name is Felix, also youtube called Pewdiepie, and they call me Frank on missions" said Felix taking his mask off.  "Sup my name is Valentin, no youtube and they call me
Shadow on missions" said Valentin while you guessed it taking his mask off. The others took there mask off while taking turns to tell there name one but Y/Bff/n. "Hey I'm Xavier, dont do youtube and the call me Death on missions" said Xavier. "My name is Y/F/n, no youtube and they call me Hope on mission" said Y/F/n. "Hi I'm not going to state anything until I trust you guys" said Y/bff/n. I wonder she doesn't want to tell them but like I said its up to her not me. "No need to introduce yourself like I said we know who you are" I said telling them the truth. It was 10 pm rn. "If you guys want you can go back to the base your car is parked in the front" I said. "Yea i think it is good about knowing each other but we do have school tomorrow after all." Said Vanoss. We alk said our goodbye's and with that they left.

~time skip to tomorrow~

I got up weirdly the whole crew was up before me.  I got ready real quick and put on a new mask because i didn't really like the old mask.
Psycho's new mask

I think it really fits my name and also its doesnt show much face

I think it really fits my name and also its doesnt show much face. I went down stairs and ate some breakfast. "Nice like your new mask" said Mark. "Thx". We were done eating "Who is driving to school with me" I yelled no one responded. "Ill race you over there "said Xavier. I smiled and evil grin. He had a nice car too
Xavier's car

"Alright who ever loses buys the winner what ever they want for lunch" I said.  He nodded in agreement. I got my blue mustang out we started the race.

~Short time skip~

I got to school first and drifted in the parking lot to a parking space. ( Dont even know if thats possible) people were staring at the cars impressed. Xavier got here a minute after. We both got out our cars "Ooooo I won bitch" I said loud. "Yea yea what ever" he said. We walked over to the Vanoss crew. "Wassup" I said. "You got a new car" said Wildcat. "Nah had her for a year and she still looks clean" i said. "Cause you never really use it" said Xavier. "Its a pretty dope car so is yours Xavier" said Mini. And Xavier thanked him. Some random jock  came up to me. "Hey baby maybe you wanna take me on a spin in your new wheels" he said. "How about Fuck no have a nice day" i said pushing him away and flipping him off. He seemed pissed but who gives a shit. Me and the crew were laughing. "Hey where's the rest" said Delirious. "They wanted to walk they dont like the way we race" said Xavier. We all laughed again. "Hey you got a new mask" asked Basically. "Yea I didnt like the old one" I said. And the bell rung telling us to get to class.

Like I said I will try and post more often, but that is it for this chapter hope you are all having a wonderful day - Ash