~27~

Previously

As we were done

we kicked the door open and-

Vanossgaming (Evan) p.o.v.
We saw like about five men in the bottom floor. They all looked at us not knowing what to do. We all stood there silent till.

"Hello," said Y/bff/n as she started shooting.

We all started shooting until every one of them were down. Once they were all dead we all went to the middle of the room.

"Mark, Jack place sticky bombs around this place, meet us up stairs once your done," said Y/bff/n.

"Everyone else put your heat vision goggles and look around," she said.

We did as told and walked upstairs slowly. We shot some guards off the stairs but we're good for now. As we we went up stairs we saw some people walking by. I looked to the side and saw two heat figures in a room that seem to be hanging.

"Hey guys look over there," I pointed out.

"That's where they must be," said Y/bff/n.

As we were about to go rampage on the men we were caught up by Mark and Jack. We looked at the rooms once again and saw a lot of people spread around.

"Alright snipers I need you to shoot any one that's not in our side that you are able to get, got it," said Y/bff/n.

"Yes ma'am," said Lui in his squeaker voice.

"Alright guys on three," she said.

"One," she said as I focused in the main goal.

"Two," she said making my heart beat faster.

"Three," she said making the world go slow motion.

We all ran in and shot every one down. Our snipers were able to make some kills. I heard a familiar scream across the room. We all looked out from our hiding space, to see Y/bff/n on the floor holding her shoulder. There was one guy left and he was pointing a gun at her.

"Guys try sniping him down," I said in the earpeice.

"We've tried but he is being blocked it's all on you," said Brian.

"Okay guys on three point your guns at him," I said.

"One.....two.....three," I said.

We all got out of our hiding space and pointed our guns at him. Y/bff/n was there with a surprise and pissed face.

"Put the gun down," I said.

"What if I don't," he said.

"It's freaking obvious that your ass is going to killed by us, how hard is it to figure it out," said Jack.

Y/bff/n then kicked his feet causing him to fall on the ground. She then kicked the gun away from him. Mark acted quickly and tackled the guy.

"Give me something to tie him up with," he said.

Wildcat threw a rope that was near them. Mark put the guy on the chair and tied him up.

"Jack take Y/bff/n, Brock will help her with her wound," I said.

"Dude I'm fine, I can manage," she said trying to get up but failed.

"No you can't, and like you said, I don't think Red would be happy about you being hurt," I said smirking.

She glared at me softly and rolled her eyes. He poker face was then changed into a smile. Jack then came over and helped her up and walked her out.  I walked over to the door where their were two people in. I tried opening it, but it didn't budge.