~23~

~The next morning~

Dominic's p.o.v.
I was awake early, pretty early. I'm used to it. I still replayed the scene in my head. Where Y/n killed Meghan. I always knew that they weren't in good terms. I also knew that Y/n has changed. But she changed to much. When we were smaller she was scared to get hurt, fight anyone, and even be alone. But look at her now she is very different. She isn't scared of fighting anyone and getting hurt. I have heard about Red, but I never knew that, that dangerous, scary, killing machine, would be my good friend. She isn't even afraid to die anymore. She is risking a lot she has also killed a former friend, and to make if worst she dumped it on the porch of Meghan's sister. Also goes for Jonathon or Delirious is what they call him. He would talk back but never dared to lay finger on anyone. Now he is another person who is most wanted in Los santos. I always knew these two would go insane but not to this point. I got my laptop out and decided to search about them. All it says is that Red is the most wanted women in Los Santos, people don't know who she is, how she looks like, and what she does besides kill. Some said she was a assassin and others said she was a leader. Well their both right. Now for Delirious it said he was in the second most wanted gang after Reds gang of coarse. It also said that he has a crazy laugh like Red that makes him more scarier. Some people said they migh be related and they are right. I heard footsteps come down stairs. "Hey Dom," said Hider or Red.

Hider's (Y/n) p.o.v.
I was already ready to go out for my morning jog. When I went out my room I saw Matthew right there. "Hey where your going," he said closing his door. "Just a jog," I said. "Mind if I join," he said. "Not at all," I said.  We were both going downstairs and saw that Dominic was in the living room. "Hey Dom," I said. He quickly closed his laptop. "Hey N/n And Matthew," he said. "Where are you guys heading," he said. "For a jog wanna come," I said. "Yea lemme get ready," he said I nodded. After a few minutes he came downstairs. "Lets go," I said. We headed out the door. "So is there a park near here," said Matthew. "Yes it's down the street," I said. We started jogging down the street. We saw that a lot of people were glancing at us. Some dudes and a whole lot of girls. We got to the park and jogging around it. We also went through, the middle and stopped at a bench near the park. Me and Matthew were talking about a game when a random girl came up. She went up to Dominic and started flirting with him. I started laughing on how uncomfortable he looked. He looked at me with pleading eyes asking me to help him. I just stood there with Matthew and started laughing. After a while I decided he had enough. "Alright Dom it's time to go," I said. He was about to come towards but the girl stepped in front of him. She was looking at me with disgust. "Who are you," she said. "Someone and who are you," I said. "I'm his girlfriend," she said smirking. I know Dom might get mad at me after this but hey. "Dom I thought you said he hasn't transformed yet," I said. "What are you talking about," she said. I went up to her and smirked. "Honey my friend here is gay, meaning he likes guys, also his boyfriend is over there," I said pointing to Matthew. Her eyes widened and she just left. I was laughing my ass off. "You know when I asked you to help me I didn't mean that way," he said. "I know but this way she wouldn't start a fight and I need my laugh," I said laughing again. "Yea fuck you Y/n," said Matthew. "I'm good but hey race you back home," I said starting to run. I run pretty fast I wouldn't lie. I was taking the lead, running very fast. The boys weren't far behind me. I made it to the house first and opened the door. "Woah beat yea," I said. I saw that everyone was in the living room. "Jesus guys it's so fucking dark in here open the curtains," I said. "No we are watching a movie," said Chloe. "Why didn't you guys just watched it in the theater room," I said. They all looked at me with a 'are you fucking kidding me' face. "What," I said. "You never told us you had a theater room," said Lilly. "Dude it's on the last floor, first door to your right," I said. They all got up and ran up stairs. I started laughing again. I was going to my room to take a quick shower but when I opened the door I saw a naked Evan putting his boxers on. I closed the door real quick facing a corner. I was still in the same room as him. I was just waiting for him to change real quick. After a while I felt arms wrap around me. "You liked what you saw," he said. I can feel the smirk on his lips. "Yes I did," I said biting my lips and smirking. I know when I left to the bathroom he was a blushing mad. I got clothes and took a quick shower. When I was done changing I went to the theater room to see the movie with the rest. I sat down next to Evan and rested on his chest. We were watching the notebook. "Who the fuck chose this movie," I screamed. Miniladd was the only one who rose his hand then the rest joined slowly. I had the 'what the fuck face' and laughed and watched the movie. "So about what happened earlier," I started. "Don't wanna talk about it," said Evan. "You wanna watch our own movie in the room," he asked. I nodded and we both got up. We were walking down stairs and he picked me up bridal style and took me to the room. We put the movie Dumb and Dumber. In the middle of the movie Evan got closer and started kissing my neck.
Little kinky stuff but honestly it really isn't much.
He kept kissing me leaving little love bites. He started kissing my jaw line back down to my neck. He kept looking for my spot. He found it and started sucking on it while I let out small quite moans. He put his hand in between my thighs, and started rubbing my thighs. He started kissing my lips. His hands were going up my shirt and I stopped them.
Just a small little part that's it were done here.
"Sorry Evan I'm not ready plus we aren't even dating,'' I said looking down. "No it's okay I understand,'' he said. "But you may want to cover those hickeys if we don't want Jon to be mad at us," he said making me chuckle. "You know what I have noticed," I said. "What," he said. "I need to post something in my YouTube channel and I haven't showed anyone my face either," I said. "Same here, and are you planning on doing it," I said. "Awe fuck we have school tomorrow," I said ignoring his question. He just laughed at my little outburst. I went up stairs to the theater room these and saw the rest there. "Hey guys," I yelled and paused the movie. "Yes, sir I mean Ma'am," said Lui in his squeaker voice. "We have to report to the living room we are in progress post a video for YouTube," I said. The youtubers all groaned in response while the rest just laughed. They stayed and watched the movie while I got a camera out. Me and Jon hid behind the camera. "Hello guys my name is Hider and you might be wondering why aren't I in the shot, well because I still won't show my face, I'm joined here with my friends and my brother. He is not in the shot either because well," I said getting cut off. "I'm Delirious ain't nobody know my face," he said making us laugh. "Yes that's why  and no they don't know what we look like because We have masks on so we are here to say hi and do a little game...called..... Who know the Dennis'" I said. "We will be asking questions about me and Delirious and see who gets the most, you guys will be in groups and yea that's it," I said.

After the video

We all took the video and posted it in our channels of coarse everyone had different clips. I was pretty tired now so like lazy old little me in going to go to sleep. I was going up stairs when Jon stopped me. "Yello," I said while he pulled me to a room. "Where did you get those Hickeys," he said. I stayed quite and looked down. "It was Evan wasn't it," he said. I nodded my head slowly. "Really you guys aren't even dating," he said. I was going to say something but I was cut off by the glass breaking and something hitting my leg. I was dizzy and I fell to the ground. I was looking around but after a couple of seconds everything turned black.