Epilogue

Naumi planned a surprise for Ansh.. It's more like his pre birthday celebration of Ansh with only two of them..

Ansh was still in office.. She took half day off to prepare everything. It's been two years of their relationship and they still live together.. Though their father's strict order of no funny business couldn't stop them to make out..

Naumi prepared his favourite food and baked a cake.. The room was decorated with flowers and balloons..

Everything was done and she was waiting for Ansh to come.. She heard the bell ringing but she didn't move.. He had a key with him, Naumi knew that.. Ansh opened the door with his keys and saw the darkness..

"Naumi? Where are u?" Ansh called but she was silent.. She started lighting the candles over the cake and singing Happy Birthday to u..

Ansh switched on the lights and saw the room was decorated, Naumi was standing with a cake and she was wearing a... Sari!

He gave a full blown smile to her and hugged her tight keeping the cake aside.. "Thank you.. So this is why you took the half day off."

"Of course I did.. Now cut the cake first.." Naumi said excitedly..

Ansh cut the cake and they feed each other.. "U are looking breathtakingly beautiful in this white sari."

"U can praise me after having dinner.." Ansh and Naumi had their dinner and Ansh was the happiest.. Sure they were living together but for the first time he felt like they were behaving like a married couple.

They were having ice-cream when Ansh said, "I have something for u.."

"It's ur birthday and u have something for me?"

"Actually I had it for quite some time.. And I think it's time.."

Ansh said and he went to their room.. Naumi shrugged and started eating ice-cream. Later she felt a little tug of her sari. She turned and saw Ansh sitting on his knee beside her.. She immediately stood in front of him with big eyes..

" I know it's very sudden but I can't wait anymore.. I knew that you are mine when I sat my eyes on u.. From that moment I became over protective and always tried to protect u.. When u said I love u, that was the happiest day of my life.. Now I want you to make mine in a rightful way because I am nothing with out you. So, Inu.. Will u marry me? "

Naumi was crying till the time he stopped.." Of course I will marry you.." Ansh slipped the sapphire ring on her finger and hugged her..

" U made me the happiest man alive."

" U made me the luckiest woman alive. "

                       ⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

So I finally ended the book.. I am going to start two new books.. One on Manan and another will be in general fiction. I will start uploading them slowly so keep an eye on my profile..

U noticed that the last few chapters were extremely short.. I never thought about a Sequel but I started writing it bcz of ur requests but when I started writing u all just vanished.. Because of the low response my appetite of writing this story died.. That's why I finished it fast.. If you are not interested then I am not going to drag it..

Take care, love u all, it's a final goodbye from this book.

Mitu❤️