Chapter 17

"Shina, u need to be strong." The ladies were consoling Shina, who was crying nonstop over her missing daughter.

The boys including the police were searching for her.. They couldn't understand who could kidnap Naumi. The security was very tight and there was no way one can just take someone without anyone's notice.

"Who can take my daughter? She can't even hurt a fly and they took her for what reason who knowes... My daughter.." Shina was crying and Nandini was hugging her..

Aayna was still unconscious. The girls were with her. A doctor came to see her and he said she is ok just hit on the head.. He prescribed some painkillers and said she would gain her senses soon.

Ansh was losing his mind as he couldn't find his Inu.. He will finsh each and everyone who took his Inu. He was searching in his mind if they had any enemies who can do this. They had many enemies but no one got the reason to take such extreme step.

Naumi started to get her conscious when she heard shouting of a frantic man.. "She is not the one! I told u to kidnap Aayna Malhotra not her, the adopted one."

"Sorry boss, they both were on that room so we got confused." The man was scared.

"Now how I am gonna take revenge u idiot.. No it can't be happening.. I need to hurt the malhotras.." he shouted..

Naumi was scared.. That man can kill her and now that he got the wrong person, he will do more if she show any sign of being conscious. She should have been shocked that she was adopted but she wasn't. She knew it long enough but didn't tell anyone or let anyone know. It will hurt them.

" U idiots leave from here... " he was shouting like a mad man..

"I spend my thirty years of life in jail because of them.. And are happy playing family.. I won't leave anyone.. So what I got the wrong person, I can still get the malhotras using her."

"I will kill her cut her body in several parts and send it to them.. It will show them what they are going to face in the future." He said sadistically and Naumi froze..

But before she could think of a way to get out of the frozen mood she heard massive shouting outside and the sound of... Guns!

" What's happening! " Maddy shouted..

The doors were broken and many police men came inside with gun pointing at maddy but maddy pointed his gun at Naumi.

"Do that.. And this girl will be gone too.."

"Maddy... Leave it.. Even after staying all these years in prison, u didn't learn ur lesson." Manik said and Maddy glared.

"I will kill everyone.. Fav5, Elves, their children everyone.. But first this girl.. Don't worry little girl I will send ur family and friends to you soon."

A gun sound was heard and Naumi hold her breath but she didn't feel anything. She opened her eyes to see Maddy laying on the floor with blood oozing out of him. Behind him was Ansh with a gun in his hand. A sob escaped from Naumi as she noticed the hole  on Maddy's forehead.

Ansh came close to her and hugged her tightly as she continued to sob..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu.