Chapter 1 New Member

Before starting let's see the family tree first!

          Parents       -         Children

1. Manik&             -        Aayna
    Nandini                      Ansh

2. Cabir&              -        Ranbir
     Navya                       Nadia

3. Abhi&               -        Abhay
     Mukti                         Misha

4. Dhruv&            -         Danish
    Aliya

5. Arya&               -        Inaaya
    Shina

Enjoy the Update! 👍

Everybody was busy in something. Someone was decorating the house, someone managing food, other ones doing the things that should be done before the new member of their big family. Children were running here and there, ruining the works of elders.

"Kids u will get hurt so stop running." Manik said as he was moving the furniture with Dhruv.

"Where is Abhay?" Aliya asked.

"He is helping Aayna in the nursery." Danish said still running after Ansh and Ranbir.

"See he is so responsible. Why are u running instead of helping Ranbir? U are the eldest one here." Navya said glaring at her son.

"Because I didn't let them. Mukti Aunty ur boy is no fun." Ansh said.

"Impossible.. Fun is my middle name how the heck Abhay is not fun." Mukti said frowning.

"Maybe he is just like his father." Arya said and kids shouted..

"Baby is here, Baby is here...."

Everyone gathered in front of the door. Ansh slipped through his father's legs and stood in front of him. He saw Aunty Shina holding the baby who was wrapped with pink unicorn towel. He made an disgusting face because he doesn't like unicorn.

Navya did 'Aarti' before they could enter with the baby.. After rituals they all sat in the living room and all are eager to see the baby.

"Sorry.. But baby is sleeping. So for now u can't play with her now." Shina said and the kids protested.

"Kids.. Let her sleep. She is just a baby.. She needs her sleep. U can play with her when she will wake up." Nandini said and they nodded. But before that everyone saw the beauty who was sleeping.

"Abhi take Misha and the kids out. They can play in the garden." Mukti said and Abhi nodded.

"Don't go outside of the garden." Aliya said.

"And don't tear down the leaves from trees." Navya shouted. Fav5 went out with them. And Shina made the baby comfortable in her crib in the nursery.

Elves were preparing food to serve as everyone will be hungry after a while. But they didn't noticed Ansh who secretly entered the nursery.

Being only 5 year old he was quit tall and can see the baby easily. Ansh had to admit even though the towel wasn't pretty but she was pretty. He stroked her cheek and she stirred.

Ansh pulled his hand to himself fast. Because he knew if she woke up she would start crying. He saw her long lashes to move. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at him. He was looking at her in aww..