Chapter 7

"Inaaya.."

"Ansh."

"I think you know what uncle decided.."

"Ansh, u don't have to.. I can manage."

"It's for ur betterment. Let's meet somewhere and discuss things.."

"Alright.. Where do u want to meet?"

"Let's have lunch together.. How about Elite dine?"

"Perfect.. When are you free?"

"Start getting ready and be there before two.."

"Alright.. see you."

I put down the phone and sighed.. All these are really not needed. Still dad thinks I should do it before I start managing our company.

I reached on time and found Ansh already there.. I was again lost seeing him.. He became more handsome, gaining more abs, beards, With Formal look he is looking like a model stepped out from a magazine.

It was a bit later I realized that almost every woman including the waitress was looking at him like he is some trophy yet he was busy on his phone without giving those ladies any glance. I sighed and walked to the table. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey Mr. Eligible Bachelor, you are literally making everyman here jealous because you caught their dates attention."

"Come on it happens always." he groaned causing me a laugh.

"Are u ready to order?" the waitress came and asked.. No she wasn't trying to attract his attention or doing nasty things as most of the waitress in the story do.. It's a very classy place and that kind of activity can make her lose her job.We ordered our food and the waitress went away..

"So what did you decide?" Ansh asked.

"If u don't have any problem than I am fine."

"When is ur last xm?"

"Next week.."

"Okay. We will start after ur xm. And u will stay with me, in my penthouse."

"What? No! That's not needed.. I will look for hotel or apartments, don't worry."

"Arya uncle, wanted you to have ur own penthouse but u choose to stay in dorm sharing room with roommates. So we all knew u won't accept it again so u will be staying with me. In a way it will be easy for me to teach u some things."

"U must be busy with the new hotel and managements and Papa burdened u more.."

"Exactly.. It's a new hotel so u get to learn how things are supposed to be initially and how it blooms. It's a perfect time for a newbie like you"

"U sound more excited than my father.." I rolled my eyes.

"Because I am. The little girl is big enough to learn about business so that she can take over the business."

"Argh.. Now don't say it's like yesterday, I was so small now I became so big and all."

"Well that was an emotional line but who are you kidding? U are still small."

"Huh! U make fun of my hight? I will tell this to Aunty.. She will have a T20 match with you."

"Nope.. Not needed. I was just kidding." Ansh looked horrified at the thought of his mom..

"Here u go.." the waitress brought our food and we start eating.. U know it's not a good thing to talk while having food so we didn't.. We were waiting for dessert when Ansh said,

"I forgot to mention.. No boys are allowed in my penthouse."

"Come on.. U don't need to act as a protective brother.."

"I am protective as I have to. We both are in different city alone. So it's my responsibility to take care of you.."

"Ur pride is twice a size than ur hight.."

"Thank you.."

"It wasn't a compliment.."

"It is. For me."

"I am 22 and I sure as hell can take care of myself."

"I am sure u can.. But still.."

"U need to feed ur ego that u are great, u protected me from all the evil blah blah blah, right?"

"U won't understand.."

"Well then.." I shrugged..

It was bad enough to work with him now I have to stay under the same roof. I don't know how I am gonna manage.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Hey yaa.. Short update? I know. But now I will try to update more rather than once in a week. Don't forget to vote, comment and share..

Love you all

Mitu.