Chapter 9

"Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen. I called you here today to introduce Ms. Naumi Khurana. She is here for training like how things work in a company so that she can handle her family business in future. Hoping ur co-operation. Inaaya, all of them are in important posts of my company." Ansh introduced Naumi to everyone and she greeted them and vice versa.

" Now the ladies, I need to talk with these gentlemen here so u can go back to ur work." Ansh said and the ladies left the conference room. Ansh saw Naumi still there so he said,

"U go to my cabin and wait for me there. U remember where it is right?"

"I do, Ansh. U just show me few minutes back." Naumi said and went out of the room.

"So gentlemen.. I am going to say a very important thing. U see Ms. Khurana will be work with us so I want everyone to be co operative and professional. Any of u getting too close and trying to be over friendly will cost you ur job. Spread the word and help your colleagues to save their jobs. And most importantly this should be a secret from Ms. Khurana. Is it clear?" Ansh finished and everyone gulped before nodding.

" Great.. Now go back to work.. "

Naumi was sitting inside of his cabin but she didn't like people's gazes over her earlier. Some of them was neutral, some of them was curious and some of them was looking at her accusingly. She understood why. Many of them killed their own dream to earn money, some of them working hard to make life easy but she on the other hand is fortunate enough to get everything with out asking.

"U okay?" Ansh asked.

"Of course.. So what next?"

"We have a meeting to attend and after that we will go back to to the house to change into casuals and after that we will go to the new hotel sight."

"How u work so much? I can get tired even if I sit on a chair for some time." Naumi yawned making Ansh chuckled.

"You will get used to it. Now listen u will observe everything in this meeting and after we finished I will ask u what u observed."

"What? Why?"

"Otherwise how will you learn to handle people in ur meeting?"

"Gosh! I need a coffee.."

***

"So tell me, what did you notice?" Ansh asked as they were in the car going to the penthouse after finishing the meeting.

"Umm.. The manager was bald and with that shiny grey suit, he was looking like a disco ball."

"What else did u notice?" Ansh asked rolling his eyes.

"He was desperate for the deal. He could have just said that they will work hard but he was even ready to beg.."

"This type of people make hasty decisions which are not good for company."

"True. He even didn't listen to his employees.. Just because u asked 90% profit when they are the ones to do everything."

"The employees are there to help u but if u don't even consider their ideas and plans, u are bound to go down." Ansh said and Naumi nodded.

"That's it.. I don't remember more."

"U forgot to mention one of his employee was ogling at you throughout the meeting."

"Seriously!! I don't know.."

"When ur employee is openly day dreaming looking at a female and u don't even notice can be dangerous. You failed in this test."

"What? It was a test! Why didn't you say before?"

"Surprise tests make you prepare for the best."

"Arghhh.. I don't recognize u sometime u know.. The happy go lucky guy talking such philosophical way is not what I imagined u to be."

"What u imagined, me as a lady killer, playboy, what else.."

"Nothing!"

***

"So you think I will learn something here?" Naumi said as she looked at the still building hotel..

"U need to learn from the start Naumi."

They both came at the sight after changing into casual shirts and jeans. Ansh gave her a yellow cap that they use in a constructing site and he also wore one.

"Are we going to see how the workers work?"

"Yes but with the Engineer."

"Oh..."

"U stay here I will go and look for him." With that Ansh left her there.

"Were is he? Don't tell me he forgot about me! What the hell u workaholic jerk!" Naumi said and went inside the building. She was searching for Ansh but couldn't as the workers, elements, bricks, water, everything was scattered around.

Ansh was about to go and bring Naumi with him when he saw her tripping and a huge wooden log was about to fall over her..

"Inaaya!!!"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Hope you enjoyed.. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu.