Chapter 4 Crushing Crush

"Let's go.. Run fast..." Nadia shouted while running down the corridors.

"Naumi... Run fast yaar.." Misha shouted.

"I can't! Stop.. I can't run more.." she stopped and panting heavily..

"Naumi! They already started their training.." Nadia said but stopped as well.

"If we don't go fast we won't able to see their body and fantasize.." Misha said.

"If the boys get to know that we don't go there to see their practice but to see their teammates, believe me their will be the biggest fight u ever see." Naumi tried to reason.

"Did u see how hot those basketball players are? How can they blame us for not keeping our eyes in its limit." Misha reasoned.

"They all are seniors!! Hot seniors." Nadia sighed..

"Oh Goddess, see how I became by staying with them." Nadia finished at both Naumi and Misha glared.

"Excuse me!! It's you who is dragging me there." Naumi scowled.

"And u didn't turn into anything.. Ur wild dreams are more wilder than us." Misha glared.

"Oh come on... U know na Aayna, Ranbir, Danish, Abhay they are going to finish school this year and the upcoming match is their last match.." Nadia said.

"I think Aayna already finished her cheerleader practice." Naumi said..

"Oh yeah.. Glad to hear that... I don't want to tolerate those cheerleader bitches that practices with her." Misha snorted.

"There they are.." Nadia exclaimed and they settled down on the benches and started gazing at the boys who was practicing.

In between the practice Ranbir pulled his T-shirt  over his head.. The girls that was outside of the court cheered...

"Damn!! Ranbir is really handsome.."

"Eww Misha! That's my brother.." Nadia made a disgusted face.

"So? that's the truth.. And that's why they have new girls in their arms every other day.. Danish, Ranbir even Ansh too.." Misha stated.

"Abhay didn't seem to be like them.." Naumi said..

"Well he is always with Aayna.. So girls can't approach him much because Aayna hate such nonsense." Nadia said.

"Do u know? There is a rumor that Ansh had two girlfriends this week at the same time..." Misha said dramatically.

"What nonsense! He has new girlfriends but two girls in one time.. Nope.."

"What are u even talking! It's not like he is a playboy or something.. Nandini aunty will kill him." Naumi said widening her eyes.

"Believe it Naumi.. Ur Ansh is no longer that sweet, innocent boy like he used to be. He very well knows how to handle his parents by lying.." Misha rolled her eyes.

"But how can he hide things from his parents when I have to share everything to my parents!" Naumi said.

"Well he is 17,Our brothers are 19.. And we are just 13. We have many things to learn." Nadia sighed..

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh.. Aayna.. We are just watching our brother's practice.." Misha replied sweetly.