Chapter 6 Start Over

Many years went by.. Now Naumi is out of the city for taking higher education and Ansh is now started helping his father and sister. They didn't see each other after that incident. Naumi maintained a well balanced distance from him.

When she got to know Ansh would be there, she skipped all their lunch, dinner, birthday and anniversary. Though she had to work hard to convince people why she skipped. Ansh very well knew the reason behind her acts and he wanted to talk but his Inu escaped from him everytime without giving him her glance.

After seeing her repeatedly skipping all the functions, he started skipping some so that she can attend. And she did exactly the same. In these Misha and Nadia helped as they knew something happened between them but they didn't know what..

Just like today.. Cabir and Navya's anniversary and Ansh refused to come as he is dealing with a important deal.. Naumi came to help Nadia and others for the celebration.

Navya refused to have any big celebration as they kept celebrating something after sometime almost everday.. So they organized a get together with all the Members of their family.

Barbecue was arrenged outside.. The kids took the responsibility for food, drink and the arrangement.

"Why do you always choose to do barbecue? I fell my makeup is melting.." Misha complained..

"Because I love to cook.." Naumi chuckled.

"Who told you to apply this much makeup? By God u look like Chinese cat bathed with makeup." Daniel who was helping us with the fire said. We laughed out..

"Very funny.." Misha shook her head.

"Hey.. Everything ok here.." Nadia said panting hard.

"Other than grilling my brain, everything is fantastic.." Misha said..

"Everything is ok.. We are almost done don't worry"

"Why are you panting?" Daniel asked and Misha winked at me.

"Oh yes, Nadia, Daniel is here then who made u breathless.."

Nadia blushed and Daniel smirked.. "U see Misha, ur boyfriend, my brother is messing up everything.. Why don't u go and help him then I don't have to be breathless.."

"Come on Navya, then she will be breathless for another reason.." I said and Daniel laughed..

"Ewww.. That's my brother.."

"Where is Aayna and Abhay? Did our plan work?" I asked.

"I don't know.. Last I check they were arranging and fighting at the same time."

"These two were the loveliest couple.. Now they don't even want to see others face.." Daniel sighed..

"But they still care.. That day I lied to Abhay that Aayna is going on a date with a client.. They both were missing for two days after that.." Misha laughed.

"They will come around.. They need to forget their ego.." Nadia said..

"Lets have some drink.. I need it.." I said finishing the barbecue.

"What u need bear?" Daniel asked.

"Wine would be fine."

Soon all the couples came back from their little date they had and we started the party.
Dance, food, drinks, music, pulling each others leg was common..

Naumi was having a great time and was wondering looking at the couples when he will find her 'The one' to love her endlessly. Young couples are alart not to show some overly affection that will create suspicion for our parents. soon it was time for the cake.. They brought the three layered red velvet..

"Ansh!" Cabir uncle shouted.. "U are finally here." He added. Seeing Ansh Naumi's heart thud.. He became even handsome than before.. His face is showing maturity.

"Told u I will be here before u cut the cake." They hugged soon everyone greated him except Naumi.

He stood beside Naumi as CaVya cut the cake.. Soon it was their work to cut the cake and plate it for everyone.

"Inaaya..." Ansh called..

"Hey Ansh.." Naumi replied as Mukti was just beside her but still she frowned when Ansh called her Inaaya not Inu as he usually does. But she shrugged and went away.

"Let me help you with the cake.."

"Uh sure..." Naumi would have declined but the determination in his face forced her to agree.. She knows even if he has to create a scene just to talk with her, he will do.

"We need to talk.."

"No we don't."

"We do.."

"No.. U see if you want to talk about that night then it's not necessary. It was just heat of the moment and after that how I act was childish but I was a kid that time.. So no worries."

"Really what about these years.. U didn't attend the events I attended but attend those which I didn't."

"Because I didn't want to face you after my childish behavior."

"No need to act, I know you were hurt.."

"Yeah I was but now it's ok.." Naumi knew it's not okay but Ansh don't need to know. She is trying to act cool but if he hadn't come their hide and seek would have continued. Ansh knew this too.

"Did you forgive me?"

"U don't need forgiveness.. I was involved in that too. Let's not talk about it more."

"Ok. But are u ready to start over leaving everything behind?"

"Why not I will do that happily"

Even she said it but she knew it won't be an easy task to behave normally with him.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.. Do support my other books.

Love u all
Mitu