Man Up Jellal

The weekend went by in a flash. Natsu and I spent Saturday together looking like a ditzy couple. I was just unbelievably happy. Then when I had to go to work, he stayed in the restaurant eating up a storm. That boy is like a garbage machine! I can't believe he had those abs with the way he eats! It was crazy! I worked a long shift then spent the day by myself, and we left after dark. I wanted to take the subway home, but he refused. He told me as we were walking home that he had really bad motion sickness. I teased him the rest of the weekend about it. The incredible Natsu had motion sickness!

        Now, it was the unbearable Monday. Natsu and I walked to school, still love struck. We probably made people sick and single teenage girls jealous. I smiled like a goof ball and butterflies filled my stomach. It was a good, but it made me fell funny. It kinda annoyed me. 

        When we arrived I gave Natsu a knowing glance. We had made it our mission to man up Jellal and get him to ask Erza to the dance. We knew he wanted to and she wanted him to. He was just being a big scardy cat. It was amusing and frustrating. God, why can't he just do it?! All the guys have asked, except Gray, who Juiva asked and forced him to go with. Honestly, I think he is a little annoyed but likes it. 

        We walked up to Jellal who was standing by his locker looking at his phone. When he saw us coming up, he got a scared look and walked off quickly. We tried to follow, but the bell rung and the swarm of people trying to get to class separated us. Luckily, I had class with Natsu.

        "I can't believe he walked off before we got to him!" I exclaimed in frustration.

        "I think he knew we were up to something," Natsu said thinking back to it. 

        "Probably, I had a look on my face that said I swear I am going to kick your butt if you don't do what I say," I nodded in agreement with his statement. 

        "He has never gotten shy like this before! He is usually very opened with people and does what he wants," Natsu told me. He pulled at his scarf in a frustrated motion.

        "I think it is the history they had, with him going from being her best friend to her worst enemy in middle school, I think he just doesn't want to hurt her again," I pointed out. I'm pretty sure my solution was correct.

        "Yeah, I never thought about that," Natsu said while thinking. Then, the teacher walked into class and our conversation stopped.

        Classes seemed longer than usual, each one I was longing to give Jellal a big talking to. I was going to make sure he took Erza to prom. He had too. It was like fate needed them to go together! I sat in my desk, contemplating on what I was going to say. Man, he was going to think I was mean and psychotic, but hopefully what I would say would click in his head.

        I merged with the crowd that crushed together in the small hallway. I saw Jellal's blue hair, and pushed through to him. It took some work, but I made it to him. When he saw me, he looked down. I laughed at him.

        "C'mon Jellal, you know you want to ask Erza to prom, so do it! She wants you to!" I started out. He had a blush growing on his cheeks and was looking at the ground. I  knew he knew i was right. Class was about to start, so I couldn't give my whole speech. " Just take my advice, ask her to prom. It would be good for you and her," I said and left. I really hope he would listen to me. 

        The bell rang signaling it was lunch.  The class rushed out of class, wanting to spend as much time with their friends as possible until lunch was over. I walked to the lunch room, wondering if Jellal asked Erza to prom before lunch. When I walked into the lunchroom, I heard Levy and Juvia squealing. That only meant something good. I rushed over and saw Erza's face bright red.

        "He asked me to prom..." Erza said in a small dazed way. I started squealing with the other girls. We were all going to prom with the guys we liked! This was going to be perfect!

        "That is great Erza!" I exclaimed hugging her as hard as I could.

        "I know, I can't believe he actually asked her! He was being so shy about it!" Levy said.  We were chattering about prom as we sat down at our table. Soon enough, the guys came to sit with us. Jellal's face was bright red as he sat down. He was being quiet. Natsu came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

        "Good job talking to Jellal," he whispered and kissed my cheek. We all talked amongst ourselves until the bell signaled the end of lunch. Then, we went to the last couple hours of class. 

        I walked home by myself, since Natsu was going to Jellal's house today. I listened to my iPod as I walked slowly home. When I arrived on my street, I saw someone standing in front of my house. I had no clue who it was since I couldn't make out their face from the distance. 

        I walked a little faster to see who was standing in front of my door. As I got closer, the face looked more familiar. And the more I was regretting wanting to see who it was. I did not want to see this person at all. How did they find me? Why does he want to see me now, after so long?

        "Dad?

Sorry the chapter is kinda short, I'll make the next one longer! Make sure to vote comment and follow me! Love you! xoxo-AdyLuv