A Party and New People

I picked out my favorite outfit out of everything I had. It was a tube top that was white and blue with a golden color outlining it, a small vest that was blue with golden outlining, sleeves that aren't attached to the outfit that flow out around my wrists and hands, a dark blue skirt with a white belt, and black knee high boots with stockings that went to about an inch lower than my skirt. My hair was the same as always, two ponytails and my bangs left out. 

        "Oh my god Lu-chan you look amazing!" Levy exclaimed. I smiled and thanked her. She looked amazing too. She had on an orange dress that went down to her mid-thigh and flowed outward. The top was outlined with a white ribbon that tied around her neck and had a bow in the middle of it. Her hair was also the same, her bangs being held back by a yellow headband. 

        "So do you Levy!" I exclaimed and hugged her. We looked at Erza. She was wearing a white bandeu style tube top and long flare pants that were red with flames at the bottom. Her hair was pulled into a long ponytail. She looked flawless. 

        "Wow Erza! You are really breaking out of your shell!" I praised. Usually when we went somewhere, she was wearing a blue skirt and stuff that looked like armor.

        "Yeah I guess," she mumbled. She looked troubled, I had a feeling it was about Jellal. Next was Juvia. She wore a blue hat with white trimming at the bottom, a coat dress thing that was black and had a belt around her waist, black tights, and black heel shoes. It was like Juvia to cover up more.

        "Do you think Gray-sama will like?" she asked.

        "Yes he will love it," I told her and laughed inside my head. Always thinking about Gray. We grabbed our stuff and headed out of my little house. The Fairy Tail Bar wasn't far from here so we walked. We were laughing and taking silly pictures on our way there.

        When we got there, there was a big symbol on the place. It was supposed to be a fairy. Most kids knew what the symbol looked like because it was a pretty popular place. There were many hangout places scattered across the gigantic area. Many kids chose one and went there regularly. For us, it was Fairy Tail.

        When we walked in, it wasn't a party you would expect from the most popular boys in the whole school. There was them, Loki, two kids,quite a few older adults, Lisanna's older sister and brother, two boys that are friends with Levy(they're like fanboys), and a girl who was drowning herself in alcohol.

        "I know it's not really a party but I didn't want it to be like that," Natsu told me, noticing my disappointed look. "I wanted to show you the people I actually hang out with." A girl around twelve walked up to us.

        "Hi Lu-chan! I'm Wendy, Jellal's little sister, Natsu talks about you NONSTOP! I can't believe he is actually hung over a girl," the girl said. She held a white cat that looked adorable.

        "Hi Wendy, and he does?" I gave Natsu a teasing look. He blushed and fumbled with his hair. 

        "S-she's just joking, huh Wendy?" Natsu gave her a pleading look of despair. She just giggled.

        "Nope, the only thing I've heard from him lately is 'Lucy this...','Lucy that...',"she smiled at me. I started to laugh and Natsu glared at Wendy.

        "Oh don't get mad, I think it's adorable!" I laughed.

        "Yeah right,"he mumbled. He then introduced me to everybody. The other kid was Romeo, Natsu's cousin, his uncle Macao, Macao's best friend, Cana(the girl who was drinking), Mirajane, and a few others. They were all very friendly and we got along well. 

        I was chatting with MIrajane who I really got along with. It was surprising because she wasn't like Lisanna. She was a lot nicer. She told me about her modeling job and then her job as a waitress at Fairy Tail. 

        "I don't know why but this place feels like a second home," she told me. "A lot of people who come here have grown really close." I looked around and saw Macao teasing Gray and Natsu. Natsu and Gray looked mad at each other and gave each other evil glares. I thought it was funny how they are always fighting but would be there for each other. Then, I saw Erza and Jellal in a small corner of the place. They were in an actual conversation which took me by surprise.  This is the first time I've seen them have a full on conversation. I smiled. 

        "So, you and Natsu," Mirajane gave me a wanting smile.

        "What about us?" I asked avoiding what I knew she wanted.

        "You know what! He has completely fallen for you!" Mirajane exclaimed like I was stupid.

        "Yeah, bet your sister isn't to happy," I said.

        "I love Lisanna, but Natsu just isn't right for her," she told me.

        "Natsu is the last person I would've seen myself with,"I admited."I used to hate his guts."

        "I know, but the world works in mysterious ways," she winked at me.

        Natsu walked up and Mirajane went to bring people more drinks. I saw her smiling at us as she left. I looked at Natsu as he sat down next to me.

        'What's up?" he asked ruffling his pink locks.

        "I really like Mirajane she is so nice,"I said smiling.

        "She is, she cheers up everybody who is down and will always make time to talk to her friends."

        "It seems like you've told everybody here how much you like me," I teased him. His face went bright red as he played with the scarf he almost never took off.

        "N-no I just told t-them how n-nice you were,"he stuttered his words. I laughed at his nervousness. It was funny to see. When I stopped laughing he looked me in the eyes and I froze. He started to lean forward and then, our lips were attached. I would never get over this butterflies feeling.  He could kiss me a billion times and I would still have that feeling everytime.