This Can't Be Happening

It had been a couple of days since me and Natsu had made our bet. He continued to follow me around everywhere and still continued to change. It was annoying and surprising. We decided the day the bet would end a month from the day we made the bet, enough time to prove that he is actually changing. We still had awkward lunches and weren't to happy about him trying to get everyone to hang out with them but we tolerated it.

        Today was a Saturday and I had no work and no school. I could have a peaceful day with no Natsu interrupting me. I planned on spending the day in my pajamas, watching anime and writing. It sounded like the perfect day to me.

        I got settled snug on the couch and started to watch my favorite anime. Only after a couple minutes, I felt two hands cover my eyes. I freaked out and threw my first forward. I heard a groan and a familiar voice say,"Goddamn Lucy, that fucking hurt!" 

        I got up and saw Natsu rubbing a huge red mark on his face from where I punched him. "What do you mean?! You shouldn't sneak up on my like that! And, I've told you before, not to come into my house without permission!"

        "I'm sorry! You weren't answering your phone so I decided just to come by!" he yelled.

        "What do you want?" I asked angrily. The sooner he leaves the better.

        "You and me are going to have a Natsu and Lucy day," he said happily.

        "Haha, your funny," I mocked.

        "I'm being serious!" he said. 

        "Yeah, um can I just stay at home, in my pajamas, watching my show," I whinnied. 

        "Only if I can stay with you," he grinned that mischievous grin of his. I thought for a minute. I really just wanted to stay home, and this might be my only option. I guess I could try it, I mean he wasn't as annoying as I thought.

        "Fine, you can stay but don't be annoying," I turned and sat back down on my couch. 

        "Annoying isn't even in my vocabulary,"he joked. He sat on the opposite side of the couch. I played my show and it stayed silent other than the TV. It was extremely awkward. I got tired really quickly. I slowly drifted to sleep. I tried to stay awake, but soon enough, sleep took over.

        I woke up in a panic. I can't believe that I fell asleep while it was just Him in the room. I felt something under me. I looked up and saw that I was laying in Natsu's lap and he was asleep as well. I smiled. He looked so cute when he slept. He snored, but I found it adorable. 

        Wait! No! Why am I thinking this?! I can't stand him! Get a hold of yourself Lucy!!

        As I mentally yelled at myself, Natsu slowly woke up. He slowly lifted his eyelids, but they were still droopy and there was a little drool coming out of his mouth. 

        "Hey sweetheart, was my lap comfortable?" he groggily said.

        My face went red with blush and I jerked up. "Um no-I mean-I didn't-UGH!" I stumbled across all my words.

        "Calm down!  Jeez! You just feel into my lap! Nothing happened! You look cute when you sleep though," he said the last part softly. I looked up at him. He smiled and shook his mess of pink hair."Who knew we would both fall asleep  so quickly!" 

        I stared at him quizzically. I was still red in the face form blushing. I can't believe I slept in his lap and he let me! I couldn't believe it. I was mentally yelling at myself for falling asleep.         

        "We need to play a game, hmmm, I know! We should play never have I ever!" Natsu burst out. I knew what game he was talking about. It was one of many simple confession games. Never have I ever, confessions, twenty questions,etc. "Sure," I found myself agreeing.

        "Okay, never have I ever umm, read a book over 250 pages," he said. I laughed.Of course he hasn't.

        "Not surprising, okay so ummm, well never have i ever, kissed a boy...." I said the last part quietly. I turned my head and blushed madly. I never have because I never really hung out with guys. I mean yeah, Loki, but he was only a friend to me.

        "Really?" he tilted his head. I can't believe he hasn't laughed at me yet. Most people who know that laugh. 

        "Well yeah, I've never been the popular type, and I mostly focus on school, I never did my best to stand out so guys don't notice me," I said. Natsu stared at me. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't make out what. "What?" I asked.

        "Oh nothing,"He looked kind of nervous as he didn't want me to know what he said. 

        "Yeah, but I don't mind, guys are dogs anyway," I looked down. I felt the couch shift. I looked up and saw Natsu way close to me.

        "You shouldn't live without your first kiss any longer, I mean everybody has had theirs!" he exclaimed.

        "No, I mean nobody would want to anyway, I'll just wait until I find someone who actually likes me for me," I said. Natsu had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. Before i knew it, he had taken my face in his hands and brought our faces closer together. My heart pounded out of my chest. Our faces were so close I could feel his breathe on my face. Everything in my mind told me to pull away, but my body wouldn't budge.

        "I must be a nobody then," he whispered and then put his mouth on mine. I could tell that he was going to kiss me but when he did it I sat there in shock. I ended up kissing him back then, he pulled away. That was like a wake up call. I went wide eyed and ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I heard him run after me and bang on the door telling me to let him in. I sat there in shock. Natsu Dragneel kissed me and I kissed him back. He was my first kiss. And worst of all, I think I was falling for the boy who I hated. This could not be happening!