17

3 weeks later

Louis wakes up and he smiles and looks over at Harry. It's perfect, he's alive and he's with Harry. He gets up and changes into a cute maroon crop top and black ripped shorts. He slips on his black and white converse and walks out. He looks over at his dresser and opens the top drawer. 

He pulls out a simple gold tiny triangle necklace. He puts it on and puts on his bangle bracelets and then goes to their joint bathroom and brushes his teeth. He leaves the bathroom and sees Harry sitting up in bed. "Morning Hazza..." Harry looks up and smiles at him. "Morning Lou..." 

Harry gets out of bed and looks down. He gets dressed and then stands in front of Louis. He leans down and kisses him. "Love you..." "Love you too." They go to their kitchen and see Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Louis pulls the end of his shorts down further because they're really short and he's not comfortable right now. 

"Morning Louis, Harry." "Morning." Louis sits down and Zayn comes over. "How ya feeling...after the whole thing..." Louis sighs and looks at Zayn. "Fine...Just still a little cloudy from what happened..." Zayn nods and moves around the counter and rubs his back. he leans down and whispers in Louis' ear. "Nick's gonna get what he deserves." 

Louis nods and Harry goes over to him. Louis looks up and starts feeling sick. He swallows the feeling and looks at Harry. "You okay Lou?" Louis shakes his head. "What's wrong?" "Feel sick." Harry rubs his back and leans down to his ear to whisper. 

He opens his mouth but Louis interrupts him. He grabs the bin and sticks his head in. He pukes and then picks his head up. Zayn looks at him. "Louis, maybe you should take a test." "I-I can't b-be...the doctor said I couldn't get pregnant again after the attack." 

Louis looks at them and gets up and goes to his room. He lays down and thinks. Maybe he could. He gets up and goes in his drawer and find a few test that haven't been used. He goes to the bathroom. he comes back out and sees Harry. 

Harry doesn't look up right away and Louis puts the test in his pocket. He sits beside Harry and cuddles up to him. "Hazza..." "Yeah?" "Why did you pick me..." "Because when we were younger I had a crush on you and that's why I protected you so much..."

 Louis smiles and kisses him. Harry smiles. "Love you." "Love you too." Louis sees Harry close his eyes and he puts the test quickly in the drawer on the bedside table. He turns around and sees Harry looking at him. "Haz..." Harry nods and Louis feels tears. Harry sits up and cuddles Louis. 

"You're gonna be alright, we're gonna be alright...just forget about the attack and just be with me." Louis nods and they lay down "Do we really want to have a baby after what happened...." Harry looks at him. "Well that's if you're pregnant..." Louis nods and they fall asleep.

Zayn walks in a little later and looks at them. This should've never have happened to them..." He covers them and leaves until he hears someone. "Zayn?" He turns and sees Louis looking a him with half lidded eyes. "yeah?" "Thanks." Zayn smiles and leaves. Louis falls back to sleep.

~

The next morning Louis wakes up and grab the test. He tries to read it with blurry eyes from just waking up. He rubs them for a moment and then reads it again. He throws t away and puts it under a few sheets of toilet paper. They don't need to know. Louis goes back to bed.

"Lou..." He looks at Harry. "What?" "are you?" Louis turns so his back faces Harry. "yeah..." Harry cuddles Louis and Louis cries. "You're not happy..." "I didn't really want a baby after what happened..." Harry wraps his arms around Louis. "You'll be okay..." Louis nods.

"I'm here for you Lou, so is everyone else..." Louis smiles and kisses Harry. "Night..." "Night...when we telling the others?" "Soon..." Harry smiles and cuddles Louis. "Our lives have changed a lot." "I know." Louis cuddles up to him and falls asleep. Harry falls asleep as well.