Louis and Harry walk in together and about five guys already want to go after Louis. Louis holds Harry's hand tightly. "You okay?" Louis nods and smiles at him. "Yeah, I'm fine." Harry leans down. "I know everyone here's older than you...don't leave my side." Louis smiles and follows Harry but a guy grabs him and covers his mouth. "Pretty little girl..." Louis' heart beats rapidly and the guy pull him to the bathrooms. The guy tapes Louis' mouth and hands and undresses them. Louis cries and the guy rapes him. He leaves Louis there after getting dressed. Louis cries and hears the door open. "Louis." Louis looks up and sees Zayn. He cries even more.

Zayn goes over to him and untapes his hands and takes the tape off his mouth. Louis bends his knees up and cries. "Get dressed and we'll find Harry, Okay?" Louis nods and looks up at Zayn. Zayn hands him his panties and turns around. Louis gets dressed and stands in front of Zayn. Zayn grabs Louis' hand and they leave. Zayn keeps Louis close and they look for Harry. When they find him, He's talking to some business men. Louis pulls on Zayn's hand. "He h-hasn't been looking f-for me......" Zayn walks away with him and brings him to Liam and Niall. They sit around and have a few drinks. Louis' happy to spend time with them.

They see Harry walking over. Louis looks away. Harry goes over to Louis and grabs his wrist. "I told you to stay with me." Louis looks at him with shock and pain. He tries to pull away but Harry grips tighter. Louis feels tears running down his cheeks. Zayn stands up and pulls Harry away. "You're hurting him." Louis rubs his wrist and wipes his eyes. Harry looks at Louis and goes over to him. Louis tenses as he feels arms around him. "I'm sorry..." Louis hugs him back. "T-talk to Z-Zayn..." Harry nods and turns to Zayn. "I found him in the bathroom after being rapped..." Harry looks at Louis and hugs him again but tighter. "I'm so Sorry Louis..." "I'm okay thanks to Zayn..."

Harry holds his hand as they go home. Once they get home, Louis goes to the bathroom and starts his bath. He fills it and puts two rose petal bath-bombs. He strips and gets in. He hears a knock and the door opens. "You okay Lou?" Louis stays quiet. Harry goes in and sees Louis taking a bath. "Getting ready for bed?" Louis nods. Louis can't feel safe around any guy. Harry seems to understand and leaves. Louis finishes washing up and dries himself off. He gets dressed and lays in his bed. He just needs a good night's sleep. He falls asleep and has a nightmare about what happened. he wakes up screaming and crying.

His door swings open and he sees Harry in a sweat shirt and sweat pants. Louis cries and Harry sits beside him in and cuddles him. Louis lets him. Louis cries and falls asleep from exhaustion. Harry lays him down and sleeps further away. He wants Louis to feel safe again. "I'm sorry for not protecting you...I promise to do better." Harry falls asleep and Louis opens his eyes. He heard everything and cuddles up to Harry. Louis smiles at the warmth and falls asleep again.

~

Louis wakes up early the next day and gets ready for school. Harry drives him to school, which is four miles away, Louis doesn't know this and waits for the bell. The bell rings and he goes to his class. The teacher smiles and calls up the participants of the contest. "Congratulations to Sarah who got third." The class claps and she smiles. "The winner of this contest was........." The class starts shouting. "Louis Tomlinson is the winner." The class stop and look at him. Nick goes over to him and wraps his hand around his throat. "How did you win, I bet you won by having sex with him. Wait you'd lose anyway because you're a virgin."

"Nick...detention" "Mr. Tomlinson, you get to work for a business man. He works four miles away." Louis looks at her and nods. He can't leave Harry. The phone rings and the teacher answers it. "Mr. Tomlinson, office" Louis gets up and brings his backpack with him. He walks to the office and sees the familiar black car. He races to the office and sees Harry. "Harry!" Louis hugs him. "Hey, Louis...I heard you won." "I w-work for a guy....f-four miles a-away..." "I know, you work for me..." Louis looks at him. "Really?" "Yeah..." Louis smiles and they walk to his hair. "A-are we still b-boyfriends after l-last night?" Harry smiles and kisses Louis in the car.

Louis looks through the window and sees his classmates looking at him. "Ready?" "Ready." "You'll be working with me, Zayn, Liam, and Niall in our offices." "Dress code for me?" "Maid outfits." Louis blushes and smacks his arm. "I'm being serious..." "I am being serious Louis, you'll be wearing a black and white maid outfit on Monday, a blue and green one on Tuesday, a blue an purple one on Wednesday, Purple and pink on Thursday, and on Friday, you'll be wearing a white and royal blue maid outfit...I left the dress schedule on your nightstand in our room." Louis looks at him. "O-our room?!" Harry nods. "We'll be sharing a room, I mean, we're dating..."

Louis smiles and remembers his one wish. He wished for a better life.