13

2 months-----December 24th. THE PICTURE ABOVE HIS THEIR SON.

Harry wakes up and leaves Louis a note.  He gets dressed and goes to the store and buys a few things. As Harry droves home he sees something by the railroad tracks. He gets out and sees a small puppy.

 He gets out and sees a small puppy

"Hey there lie guy." The puppy whimpers at Harry. Harry picks him up and cradles him to his chest. He sits the puppy on the passenger seat. He drives home and brings everything in. "Louis?" Louis sees Louis waddle over and fights the urge to laugh. "Laugh all you want..." Harry looks in his jacket and smiles. "put your arms in a cradling position and close your eyes." Louis does and Harry lays the puppy in it. Louis opens his eyes and sees the small puppy. "Harry...he's so cute. Thank you." "I also got you a few other things but they're wrapped." Louis sighs and smiles at the new puppy. He sees Rosie come in the kitchen and look up at him. 

Rose has gotten a lot bigger. She stands on her hind legs and puts her front paws on Louis' arm. She sniffs the small puppy and licks him. Louis smiles and Rosie sits down waiting to meet the new puppy.Louis hands Harry the puppy and winces as he gets hit with a wave of pain. "You okay?" "Yeah...just kicking..." Louis starts breathing heavy and goes to the bathroom. In there, he feels something get on his sweatpants. His eyes widen and he cries in pain. Harry hears him and sees Rosie's old crate. He puts the small puppy in there to make sure he's safe from the bigger dog. He knocks on the door and opens it. "Harry....my water broke..." 

~

They make it to the hospital and Louis delivered the baby. The whole thing took around six hours. Louis is asleep and Harry smiles. They welcomed a healthy baby boy. Harry looks over at the sleeping boy and smiles. He pushes the chair closer to Louis' bed and rests his head on the bed. "Love you Lou...happy birthday..." He takes his phone out and calls his friends to meet him in the hospital. He hears his son crying and Louis wakes up. "It's okay Lou..."Louis tries to sit up and winces. Harry helps his sit up and picks their son up. Their son keeps crying and Harry hands him to Louis. the baby stops crying and opens his eyes. Louis smiles and kisses him.

There's a knock and the others are there. Harry puts their now sleeping son in his bed and Louis pulls the blanket higher. "Hey guys..." "Hey, Louis...Happy birthday." Zayn gives him a hug carefully. Louis smiles and blushes. He's not wearing nothing but he's covered by a blanket. He holds it up to his chest and looks away from everyone. They look at Harry. Harry looks at him and Louis nods. "Louis isn't wearing anything...only the blanket so he's a little embarrassed right now." Louis blushes even more. They all sit around and talk. Louis can't believe he has to spend his birthday in the hospital. 

Louis looks at Harry and motions him to come closer so no one else hears. Louis leans to his ear and says, "When can I do home Daddy?" Louis smiles ."In two days." Louis nods and moves around to get comfortable. He falls asleep and the last thing he sees Harry talking to someone on his phone. He sees a smile and he falls asleep. He smiles when he feels Harry carefully get in the bed beside him. Harry wraps an arm around him. "I love you...What's our son's name?" Louis pretends to still be asleep. Harry kisses him. "Night Lou..." Harry falls asleep next to him. They haven't even discussed baby names and Harry's plan for Louis' birthday and Christmas has been ruined. Louis is officially seventeen now. A few more years and they can get married.

Harry smiles and looks at the rings that should be on Louis' hand but they had to come off when his fingers began to swell. He needs to properly propose to him. When the time is right and when they settle in a new house fit for a family of five or six. Harry smiles and frowns when he doesn't feel the baby bump anymore.He's the perfect baby. Harry gets up and checks on his son. He smiles and kisses his forehead. "What's your name gonna be?" Harry sits in the chair near the bed and thinks. "Brady? no...Adam? no...Corey? no. Parker? Yeah...maybe Louis will like it too." 

Harry moves Parker's bed so it's next to Louis and lays behind Louis and wraps his arm around him, careful not to hurt him or pull the IV out.