12

They wake up the next morning and change into their swimming clothes. They go to the right pool and get in. It's not long before they're naked and making out. They've never had pool sex before. Almost but Louis wasn't ready yet.

------

They smile at each other. "That was amazing...see what you missed out on..." Louis nods and closes his eyes. " how's the baby?" Louis smiles. "Good." Louis look at Harry and smiles. Harry gets out of the pool and carries Louis to their bedroom. Louis smiles and lays on the bed. They don't have to strip and Louis kneels on the bed.

Harry moans and kisses him. Louis looks at Harry. "Daddy..." "Yeah?" "Can w-we try foreplay...." Harry smiles and stands up and nods. "What do you wanna do?" Louis turns around and over his front with the blanket. "Wear one of your suits and pretend I've been a bad boy. Harry smiles and nods. He walks to his closet and gets a suit on. Louis watched him and get up. He slips on a pair of black lace panties and turns towards Harry. 

Harry smiles and looks at Louis. Louis smiles and kneels on the bed. "I've been a bad boy Daddy..." "Really how?" Louis blushes...and whimpers. "I let Zayn put his hands on me...I didn't try to stop it..." Harry knows it's true and that Louis doesn't deserve a punishment becauae he was scared. Harry walks over and runs his hand over Louis bum. 

Louis whimpers and pushes against his hand. "I'm sorry Daddy...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for him to do it..." Harry frowns and strips from the suit. Harry takes Louis' panties off and Louis whines. "It's okay Lou, nothings gonna happen....you're only 16...I don't expect you to be on the same, page as us...yes I'm 12 years older than you and there 11 years older than you..." Louis nods at what he says.

-------

Louis cuddles up to Harry and tries to steady his breathing.  Harry smiles and kisses his forehead. Louis falls asleep and Harry gets up he uncovers Louis and goes to get the cream. He rubs it on his red bum and sighs. He should be easier on this boy. He is only 16. Harry smiles and looks his the boy's stomach. There baby is growing and in 2 months they'll meet the baby. Harry lays down and fall asleep with an arm around Louis the best he can with the belly in the way.

He wakea up afyer a moment of thinking. Harry also need to get a gift for Louis soon. His birthday is in 2 months. They're gonna celebrate their first Christmas together as a couple along with Zayn, Liam, and Niall. What would he like for a gift. Harry falls asleep after a lot of thinking and knows was what to get him.