Louis wakes up and sees Harry next to him but not under the blanket with him. He rolls over and looks at Harry. Louis smiles and gets up. He feels the plug still in him and whimpers quietly. He pulls it and wipes it off. He puts it in the closet and gets dressed in a pastel blue dress and puts a lacy thong underneath. He puts on a pair of white sandals and gives Harry a kiss. Harry opens his eyes and sees Louis. "Morning..." "Morning...ready for the trip?" Louis nods. "okay. Let me just call Zayn and the others and we'll head out." Harry gets up and goes over to him. He smiles at the outfit and pulls him close. "M-Mr...Styles..." Harry shushes him and kisses him.

Louis smiles and they end up naked on the bed. It's only nine in the morning and they're already in bed together. Harry hovers over him. "Do I have your consent?" Louis looks at him with questioning eyes. "Why do you keep asking?" "to make sure you want this too..." Louis smiles and nods. "I give you my consent..." Harry smiles and pushes in. Louis arches off the bed and moans. Harry smiles and cuddles him. "you're okay...it's been a while since we did this..." Louis smiles and nods. Louis shakes and releases over them. Harry releases into Louis and they fall down. Louis cuddles into Harry's chest and falls asleep. Harry wakes him up a little later.

"Come on, we gotta pick the others up and go to the airport." Louis nods and gets up. He feels a sharp pain go up his spine and smiles. He gets up and the cool air hits all his bits. He goes to his closet and puts on a pair of white cotton panties and turns around to see Harry right in front of him. He jumps a bit and backs up and trips over his box labelled 'private'. He blushes and pushes the box to the corner. Harry bends down and looks at him. "Lou..." Louis looks at him. "What's in the box?" Louis blushes and shakes his head. He pushes himself up and looks at Harry. "Lou..." Louis walks away.

He gets dressed in a maroon sweater and a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of working boots. "Lou, you can tell me, don't be embarrassed..." "It's just some things people wrote about that are true..." "Like what?" Louis looks down with tears.

Faggot....no one loves you. Boys are supposed to like girls not boys. Your mum should be ashamed of you...you're a disgrace. You don't deserve to be loved. Everyone hates you...

Louis looks up at Harry with tear filled eyes. He sees a spark in Harry's eyes. "Y-you hate me...y-you're mocking m-me..." Harry walks over and hugs him. "I'm not mocking you..." "Yes you are..." "No. I'm not...I love you..." Louis cries on Harry's chest and Harry picks him up. "don't cry..." "E-everyone hates m-me..." "You're not going back to school, you work for me now." Louis feels Harry kiss his neck and bite him. "C'mon we have to get going." Louis nods and Harry sets him down. Louis feels a throb where Harry's lips were. "M-Mr.. Styles..." Harry walks over and looks at him. "Yeah?" Louis smiles and gestures down. He walks to the closet and looks for a jacket.

Harry smiles as Louis tries on a light jean jacket. Louis turns around and sees Harry standing there. Louis smiles. "Yes?" "gonna help me?" Louis blushes and looks away. Harry walks over to him. "Hey, listen, you don't have to do everything I say...you can say no." Louis looks up at him. "I know..." "let me take care of this in the bathroom then I'll get dressed then we can go get the others." Louis nods and watches Harry go to the bathroom and he sits in the bed. Harry comes out and gets dressed. He grabs his keys and his bag. "Ready Louis?" Louis nods and grabs his bag. They leave and get in the car. Louis smiles and they drive to Zayn's house.

Harry beeps the horn. Louis sees Zayn come out with the others. "We came to my house and waited. Harry nods and they get in. Louis hasn't really met he other two. He feels someone tap his shoulder and he turns to look in the back. "Hi, I'm Liam...and that's Niall." "Yeah I know we met when we had that dinner at the house." Liam nods and goes on his phone. Louis looks out the window and sees some of his classmates staring at the car. He sinks further down. "You okay?" "Yeah...just classmates..." He sees some of the kids running after the car.