7

Harry wakes up and sees Louis cuddled up to him. He gets up and carries Louis to the living room. Louis wakes up and sees Harry carrying him. He shakes and tries to get out of his hold. harry sets him on the couch and Louis scurries away. He notes that he's till clothed. "We didn't do anything last night." Louis nods and bends his knees up to his chest. "Lou, please, I'm sorry that happened to you..." "W-what hurt was y-you didn't look for m-me..." "I did, Then I saw you walking around with Zayn and figured, Zayn wouldn't let anything happen to a 16-year-old boy in a place filled with older men........." Louis looks up. "R-really..." Harry nods.

"I thought of something..." "What?" "I'm getting you a present because of what happened..." Louis looks at him. "What's something you've wanted for a while?" Louis smiles. "A p-puppy......" Harry smiles. "Get dressed in something and we'll get you a puppy." Louis springs up and hugs Harry. "Thank you......" Louis goes to his room and gets dressed. he finishes and goes downstairs to meet Harry. "Ready?" Louis nods and they get in his car. "What kind of puppy?" "Don't r-really know..." "Well, you can look around..." Louis smiles and gets out of the car when that get there. Harry grabs his hand and holds him close.

Louis smiles and when they enter the shelter, he sees a box. He goes over and sees a litter of rottweiler puppies. He smiles and sees on in the corner of the box. He looks at Harry and smiles. "Do you want one of them?" Louis turns to see a guy and backs up. Harry holds him close and looks at the guy. The guy smiles then sees Louis' outfit. He smirks and motions Louis to come closer to the box. Louis goes closer. "Pick the one you'd like." Louis smiles and picks up the one in the corner. "Good pick. Come with me to just sign some papers." Louis nods and follows him. The guy smiles and Louis follows him. They go to the back area where Harry can't see them.

The guy takes the dog form him and puts him in a cage. The guy smiles and goes over to Louis. He puts his hand up Louis' skirt and Louis moves away. He sees the guy and the guy pulls Louis closer. The guy covers his mouth and removes his panties. "So pretty..." The guy roughly pulls Louis' dick and lays him on the floor. He smirks and licks the head of his dick. Then he flips Louis over and licks his hole and bites the ring of muscle. The guy unzips his pants and pushes in Louis' hole. The guy stops because Harry's calling Louis' name. "C'mon, we gotta go, I have a meeting..." The guy lets Louis go. "Don't speak a word of what happened." Louis nods and takes the cage with the puppy in it. Louis goes over to Harry and they go to their car. Louis sets the cage in the back of the car and sits in the front. Harry smiles and places his hand on Louis' thigh.

He moves it under his skirt and feels that he has no panties on. "Again?" Louis moves away and moves Harry's hand. "The g-guy in t-there removed t-them..." Harry looks over at Louis and nods. Harry drives Louis home and Louis goes in the house with the puppy. He goes upstairs and puts on a pair of panties, sweat pants and a sweatshirt on. He takes the puppy out of the cage and carries her downstairs. "Lou, I'm leaving for the meeting, I called Zayn over to watch you." Louis looks at him. Harry smiles and goes over to him "I love you." There's a knock and Zayn walks into the room. "See you later Lou." Harry leaves and Zayn notices Louis' outfit.

"What's with the outfit?" Louis looks up and sees Zayn. He says quiet and doesn't say anything. Zayn sighs. "Is this because of when that guy raped you" Louis looks at Zayn and nods. "Both......" "There was another one after that one?" Louis nods. "You and Harry have had sex already right?" Louis nods. "Technically he raped you first, you were only 16." "I gave him my consent." Zayn sits beside Louis and hugs him. "I'm such a b-bad boyfriend..." Zayn looks and sees him crying. "I see you got a puppy..." "H-Harry got me h-her..." "For?" "To s-say sorry..." Zayn wraps his arms around Louis and Louis falls asleep. He carries him to his bedroom.

~

Louis wakes up a bit later and sees it's dark out and his puppy is sleeping on the bed. He gets up and goes downstairs. He goes to Harry's room and the moon light shines on the empty bed. He frowns and crawls into Harry's bed. he lays there and then goes to the kitchen. he grabs the home and looks for Zayn's number. He calls Zayn and Zayn comes over. "He's not back yet?" Louis shakes his head. "Want me to call him?" Louis nods. Zayn calls Harry's phone and Harry answers it. "What?" "Where are you?" "I'm busy..." "Well, Louis has been waiting here since you left..." "Tell the kid I'll be home in the morning, I'm busy." Harry hangs up. Louis knows already.