Chapter 2*

-For the sake of the story, we're gonna extend it to all these events happening within a week to a week and a half time period instead of the two days in the movie. BTW, from here on out, there will be spoilers. So, if you haven't watched it, you should [or not, u decide] before u continue-

"Where are you off to this early in the morning?" Aunt May asked as she sipped on her cup of tea.

"I sensed something nearby yesterday," M/n replied as he put on the hoodie Aunt May lent him.

She placed the cup on the coffee table and turned to face him properly. "What do you mean?"

"My spidey senses told me there is someone nearby with the same abilities as me."

"Of course. It's Peter--"

"No, not him," M/n said, thinking back to that moment. "It's... someone else."

Aunt May hummed. "It's possible that more versions of Spider-Man are popping into this universe."

The (h/c)-haired boy nodded. "I thought so too."

"So, what do you plan on doing?"

"I have to find out for myself who this person is."

He slipped on his shoes and turned to Aunt May again. "I'll be back in a little while. Vouch for me, yeah?"

"I got it," she replied, waving him off.

With that, he left the house, running towards the city. It wasn't long before he came to a stop in front of a school building. Very familiar yet different all at once. Tilting his head in thought, he kept his gaze on the letters that spelled the word 'Visions'.

"Brooklyn Visions Academy..." he muttered under his breath.

His senses went off when he turned to see a girl with blonde hair heading toward the building. Backing up a little to avoid getting seen, he narrowed his eyes on her.

Guess I'm really not the only one... out of their dimension.

He turned his back to her, returning to find the source that originally caught his attention. Just as he was strolling away, the blonde-haired girl turned her head to briefly catch a glimpse of his figure in the distance.

--

-Miles-

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh~ Needless, I keep her in check. Mmm. All bad-bad, nevertheless. Callin' it quits now, baby--"

"Miles!"

"--I'm a wreck. Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck. Ooh, ooh, ooh--"

"Miles!"

"--Some things you just can't refuse--"

"Miles!!"

"She wanna ride me like a cruis--"

"MILES!!"

"Yeah! Y-Yeah."

"Are you finished packing for school?" came another shout from his mother.

Miles turned to look behind him at the empty suitcase sitting on the bed. Unconvincingly, he answered, "Yeah...?"

"And you'll be left in the dust."

He quickly grabbed hold of his basket and dumped a random pile of clothes inside the suitcase. "I'm putting in my last shirt!"

He dashed to the other side of the room and grabbed his backpack, filling it completely with books.

"Unless I stuck by ya. You're a sunflower--"

"Come on. You're a grown man. Let's show your teachers that."