4

I walk to the warehouse, the vibrations from the loud music vibrates my feet moving up my legs as I get closer. I pass the line of people as I reach the bouncer. He crosses his arms in an attempt to intimidate me.

I show him a smile. "Sin," I say seductively as he nods and steps to the side letting me in. My boots scrunch on the gravel as I walk into the ware house, the smell of sweat and dirt enters my senses. I look around the place, seeing rogues dancing and drinking. To the left is a set of stairs, going down to the fighting rink. To my left is another set of stairs going up to the VIP lounge. I climb up the stairs looking for a pair of brown eyes.

I quickly walk to the man and sit down at his table. He raises an eyebrow. "You're not the blonde beauty I sent for. You're not even in the right clothes." I roll my eyes as he points to my brown cargo pants and white sports bra.

"I'm not here to fuck, Sanga, I'm here for money." Recgonition fills his eyes at the sound of my voice.

"I didn't know you had a bounty, Sin." Sanga enters business mode as he clasp his hands together.

"A rogue gave me his, newbie, would have died trying to fulfill it." I roll my eyes as I grab my bag.

"Probably why he was given it, you know Simon likes to weed the weak ones out." He sends a glare my way, knowing the weakling will be back for another bounty.

"Better luck next time." I grab the paper and the camera, handing the paper to Sanga and turning my camera on and going to the picture of the dead gamma.

"Did you even read his crimes?" I nod at Sangas words. I show him the picture of the Gamma.

The Gamma attacked a young rogue, the rogue did not trespass or anything, it wasn't on pack property. Thankfully the rogue survived but only barely seeing as the gamma left him to die. The rogue is only fifteen and was on his way home from school, no reason for the gamma to attack.

"Yes, they weren't major, why spend my time on something so, wasteful," I shrug. "He is dead isn't he? There weren't any specifics on how he had to die." I cross my arms as I lean on the table.

Sanga nods his head. He runs a hand through his salt and pepper hair, going on 75 he was starting to really show his age.

"Okay, do you want another bounty." I shrug at his question.

He snaps his fingers and a buff man steps up and puts a bag of money on the table to me. I quickly grab it and put it in my bag.

"What do you have?" I ask as I zip the back pack up.

"Nothing you want, just regular wolves." He shrugs his shoulders as he looks through the paper work.

I groan, "I'll come back in a month and see." I state as I stand from the table. I turn and walk back down the stairs and to the bar, I put my backpack on the counter and the bartender takes it and puts it under the counter and then hands me a sex on the beach. I take a sip and smile at the taste.

I turn and watch the rogues around me dance and drink.

When I'm half way done with my drink a man in a dark blue hoodie comes beside me and sits down. I turn my head and see gold eyes again.

Royalty.

"How did you get in?" I ask as I take another sip of my drink.

With out saying anything he grabs my arm and pulls me to him. Light tingles rush through my arm making my eyes wide.

"What the hell." I growl out In a low voice.

"Get your bag." The man states in a whisper.

I grind my teeth at someone telling me what to do, but seeing as a good bit of my weapons are in the bag I follow his command. The bartender gives me my bag and I take some money and hand it to him. I put the back pack on and look at the man.