Chapter 15: fire and death

"what the hell...brave?" declan all but shouted

but she was shell shocked... all she saw was the fire. the fire burning through her eyes.

her fangs exracted and she lunged for her ex mate. she roared forociously and bit emanuel square on the neck... he roared but pushed her back with his front legs.

she smirked and her claws extracted... her bones became chizzled and she looked breathtaking...

declans breathing was cut short when the wind picked up and braves hair changed it became the blackest ebony he had every seen... her skin turned pale and her lips became full blood red... her eyes changed red and she stanced herself in an attack position towards her ex mate emanuel.

emanuel growled and lunged at her... she dodged easily and slammed her hand into his upper back...he whimpered slightly; but instantly turned around and sent his claws into her left arm... she howled but swung around and kicked him square in the gut... he coughed and she smacked him across the head. she leaped over him with ease... her legs swung over his head, her hands on his shoulders...she grabbed his muscular frame and snapped his neck clean.

a howl was realesed and declan looked to see the smear of vicotry on braves lips... she looked at declan and her features and cold hearted stare softened.

declan looked at her with such love and lust... his eyes held hers.

a single tear escaped her lips... and she mothed something to him that was untold. he didnt understand.

a smile was plastered on braves face and she looked so happy...

she had finally killed her mate... yes it tore her apart... yes it killed her other half... but no she was loved my declan and she loved declan.

brave turned towards the firery house... again a single tear left her eyes.

declan was shouting at her but she couldnt hear him...

declan didnt move but saw the wind brush past braves hair, and saw how it flowed back towards him... her hair was now a firey brown... and her stance was still. her hands by her sides... she looked back with her eyes glistening, tears threatenig to spill...

"i love you." declan whispered from across the street

"i know."

and brave walked into the fire...

declan wiped a tear from his face and watched brave descend further into the fire.

"i know...."