Chapter 7: Declans house

"where am i going, what am i doing, why am i at his house.... ahh endless questions i cannot answer."

brave held her hand up to knock but couldnt make herself do it...what was she doing. she turned, shook her head took a step but then found her self knocking on his door...

Declan answered the door in just a pair of shorts... he had abs, like major abs, and his cheeks were pink as he was blushing... she didnt realise she was checking him out untill declan smirked...

"Like what you see princess..." she punched him gently as to not use her strength and blushed...

"nice to know i can make you blush..."

she went bright red stomped on his food... he girl sqealed and she burst out laughing...

"Can i come in dipsh*t?"

"Hmmm let me see... only if you say i am the king."

"no..."

"Ok then..." he took a step back and threatened to shut the door.

brave debated whether to use her super speed and run inside but she didnt...

"Declan wait..."

"Yes."

"You are the king..."

"I know thank you for saying so though."

he chuckled and brave stuck her tongue at him.

"No go put a shirt on declan."

"Yes princess... of course...anything for her majesty."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

half an hour later

"how long does it take to put a shirt on declan?" brave couldnt help but smile... maybe declan was secretly a girl... brave nodded at her identification of declan's true identity

she laughed out loud just as declan came down the stairs, taking two-three at a time...

"whats so funny brave."

"nothing..." she howled with laughter.

"ok sure..."

declan walked over to brave who was now lying on the couch...

"are you ticklish.???"

"Uh..wat...no."

"You sure."

"Yes..." declan cut her off by tickling her...

"Tell me what you were thinking and the tickle monster will stop."

"no...never."

.....

"Ok...ok.... i will tell you..." declan stopped tickling her

"i was thinking that since you took so long... your secret identity must be a girl."

she howled with laughter at declans disgusted face...

"i am not a girl... you want to check."

"ew no...put it away...no i dont want to see or know."

now it was declans turn to howl with laughter...

"Oh princess you are adorable when you blush."

and if it was possible... brave went a darker shade of red which just made declan laugh more...