Chapter 5: whispering

another day off school. brave rolled over on her bed and groaned as she turned the alarm off. she didnt remember setting her alarm. oh well must have been the monster i mean the mother...

brave stretched and yawned. she kicked her covers off her single bed and headed into the bathroom. she brushed her teath, brushed her hair and walked back into her room to her closet.

brave picked a red leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and a tank top with her hair in a messy ponytail at the back of her head.

she took the stairs two at a time; grabbed her bag of the counter, grabbed a chocolate muffin and walked out of the house before her mom could abuse her further...

she speed walked the path to school. she silently thanked God that declan hadn't shown up...

She tipped her head back and groaned when Declan's car came up next to her.

She was just about to refuse when she saw another chick in his car in the front seat. It was Andrea...

Andrea had long blond hair hat had been dyed so many times that it looked burnt, her face was like a cake there was so much mace-up on it... she had dark blue eyes and a fiery temper. she had a slim figure and massive boobs... she was the queen bee of the school.

Brave looked at her in disgust... And looked at her choice of clothes for today if you could call them clothes.

Andrea was wearing an ugly red and purple boob tube, and tight brown pants that showed off half her ass... like you could ligit see it.

His car finally left the red light and headed to school.

....

Andrea got out of the car and sneered at brave.

"What you up to barbie? did your prostitute business run out of money that you cannot bye real clothes."

"What? she stuttered...

No one talked to her like that. she was not used to insults...

"You heard me barbie or did your daddy not pay for your ears to be treated."

"Bitch my daddy is rich unlike some demon cold child like you.."

Brave walked towards her, put her fists into balls and tried so hard not to punch a Andrea in the face...

"Oh did I hit a soft spot demon...???"

"No... the only soft spot here is your p*ssy!"

And with that brave turned away from an open mouthed Andrea and strolled out of the car park int school... With an almost smile on her face.

...

Brave got go her locker and opened it. she slammed it shut after getting her books for home room and almost jumped out of her skin when Declan was standing just a few centimeters away from her...

"Ever heard of private space..."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but you are in my private space."

Sure enough Andrea was next to him... tugging on his shirt and whispering in his ear.

She looked at brave... sneered then whispered into Declan's ear again. his face went dark shade of red and purple. he looked beyond furious...

"You say anything like that again about her I will murder you myself sl*t... don't you dare talk about her that way. the only sl*t I see here Andrea is you.... she is nothing like you and never will be. you know nothing..."

Brave wondered who he was talking about... she wished someone could stand up for her like that someday. but who would stand up for a bloodsucking demon like her???

Declan took a deep breath and said.... " she is not a book... so don't judge her by her cover."

And with that Declan took braves arm and walked speedily away from a very surprised Andrea....

"What was that? that was my line..."

"If she ever comes near you again... tell me and I will kill her. if anyone hurts you I will be there for you ok brave."

"Don't look at me like that. I don't need your pity and I don't want your help ok."

"I....i...Just thought."

"Wait... are you crying? Declan? why are you crying?"

"I...i... hate it when people pay you out. I want to help but you keep pushing me away...i..."

"Shhh Declan it's ok..."

Declan's face was not wet with tears and he was stuttering and blubbering...

"Come on let's go.."

....

It was now the End of the days fit was friday...

"Finally the weekend could not come fast enough aha"

"Whatever Declan... see you Monday"

"Actual I was wondering if you wanted to thrash some ice-cream with me since its a lovely day and I know you don't want to go home to the monster."

"Ok lets go.".