Chapter 10: Home life

brave opened the door and stepped inside to her house... her mother jumped up infront of her... pulled her by the hair and yaked her towards the ground... her mother was drunk again...

Her mum had trained with her father incase of an attack so brave could not seems herself forever...

She hit the bottle on top of braves head, not that it hurt brave but she cried anyway... she knew what was about to happen and she could do nothing to stop her mother.

Her mother grabbed a stake knife and held it to braves risk and sliced... she flowed black fluid over the carpet. only a stake could burt her and this was how her mother raped her... by weakening her with loss of fluid then actually raping her.

Brave screamed in agony... He withered on the floor, stuttering and clutching her arm. She screeched loudly and her so called mother snickered at her pain.

the so called mother grabbed brave by the ankle and pulled her to the room... the room was called the white room as it had braves ''blood'' all over the floor. it was like a silver liquid. you see a vampire drinks blood but doesnt actually bleed.

brave quivered and shivered in fear, she was to weak to fight... her mother licked braves thigh and brave screamed out for someone to help.

...

Declan was just amlesly walking and found himself at braves house... the door was slightly ajar. that was odd... brave always locked the door.

declan opened the door and saw glistening silver liquid along the floor... then an ear piercing scream echoed through the house, it was brave.

"BRAVE... BRAVE WHERE ARE YOU?"

he desperately looked for her, found a door and walked inside. there was brave crumpling under a woman declan presumed to be her mother... both of the girl pants were off and braves mother was raping her.

"get off her... brave do something." and then he noticed that the silver liquid that was oozing out of her.

she was losing conciousness... she wasnt going to die but she was going to have to be stiched up again...

declan lunged at the mother, he pushed her over. he picked up brave and began to run but her mother caught up, grabbed him by the ankle and pulled him down in the walkway... brave tummbled foward out of declans arms and bounced down the flight of stairs and hit the bottom with a loud thud...

"Declan?" she whispered...

declan tried to get to her... but couldnt. the mother had a knife to his throat.

"Touch my daughter and you are dead..."

...

Brave slowly tried to get up but her mother stood on her back... she screamed in agony...

"Brave honey..."

"Dont call me that you bitch."

"Oh honey, that is no way to talk to your mother."

her mother left declan on the floor gasping for air, brave pushed herslef up and winced in pain and she held her arm.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER..."

"you really shouldnt have said that... she walked past brave and grabbed declan."

"No... "

brave lunged foward and sunk her teeth into her mother. her mother always had a knife so brave couldnt attack but now the knife was on declan...

her mothers limp body slammed onto the floor... she looked at declan with tears in her eyes as she just finished off her mother... now all that was left of her family... was well no-one

----

Brave pushed Declan to the wall and she ran out the door into the woods

-----------------

Declan clutched his chest... boy was she strong or what. he Bent over trying to breath. she has pushed him against the wall and ran into the woods.

"What is wrong with that girl?"