Chapter 3: hell... i mean school

Brave slammed her locker door in frustration. Her new schedule was crap.

"Math. Science/ Biology. spare. history. legal studies. ugh this hell hole is crap."

"Be careful miss brave. you wouldn't want a teacher to hear that."

"Uh... watch where you are going miss Pauline."

"watch your attitude young lady."

"damn teachers... damn school with stupid students."

Miss Pauline was the only teacher that remotly liked brave. she was the only one at hell that could make her day good.... well as good as hell gets.

Miss Pauline had long brown hair down to her waist but always had we hair in a neat but messy bun at the bottom if her head. she wore a simple floral top with jeans that hugged her curves, and plain short heeled boots. she was beautiful... and un-married. Brave could never understand why someone would ever want to be a teacher. I mean who would want to work in hell...

she was a dark creature but as any teenager would... she didn't like hell.

brave walked to class... swaying her hips to the music blasting through her headphones... but her moment just had to be ruined by running into none other than declan...

"ahhh declan... what the actuall f...."

"ah i dont think so princess. you dont want another appointment with the principal for swearing do you? those regular visits to her office are a bad habit princess."

she couldnt help it. she slammed declan into the lockers next to her...

"Dont call me princess... dimsh*t. dont come near me or i will kill you."

...

"uh-hem..."

brave turned around and who other than miss pauline would be standing behind her.

"brave could you please let mr. declan go. you will follow me and preper for your suspention."

declan pocked his tongue in brave's direction but was left hanging...

"you too mr. Declan... come on lets go to suspention... brave this is not good suspention of your first day of senior year... come on.'

"I'm trying to beat last years record..."

"What was that princess."

"Ha... 56 detentions and 27 suspentions and 3 expulsions but my mother forced them to let me back."

"wow princess you are a bad ass."

brave slammed him into a locker again. this time there was a crack...

"ow brave... you just busted my finger."

"oh im sorry dimph*t..."

"ENOUGH you two. suspension now."

they walked in silence to the prinicpals office.... it had glass doors and two huge glass windows behind a desk with principal maxine sitting behind the desk on a swivly chair... one of those ugly brown coloured ones with patches of blue.

prinicpal maxine had short hair that was always in a neat and tidy bun at the very centre of the top of her head. she wore glasses, had a suit on and a tie... short, black high heels and dark brown stockings that really did not contrast with her ugly brown skirt. she was hideous... with a small button nose and pooh, brown eyes. she was really intimidating.

she just looked up, smiled and said..."back are me miss brave. we gonna beat that record this year..."

"Yes sir... i mean ma'am. and starting now."

"whatever and i see you brought mr. declan with you... slam his head inside the toilet again."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flashback

"come one brave.... please dont do this. just becuase i called you lovely...i.....i....uh....yuck."

he didnt get to finish his scentence before brave dunked his head into the girls toilet... it didnt have pee in or anythig which was good for declan but with brave dunking your head in a toilet. it was bad enough.

"Come on declan... you regreting it yet..."

"It....was.....a.....com....pli.....ment......wom......an........come......on....pl....ease.....st.......op."

she dunked his head in then pulled it out by his hair and in and out of the toilet.

his blonde shaggy hair was everywhere and his eyes were pleading after having some tears on them. he couldnt even have one straight scentence.

...

brave kicked his butt one last time and pulled his head out of the toilet yet again.

"dont ever call me those nice things again dip..."

she didnt even get to finish her scentence before mr. max walked in... yeah into the girls bathroom with a student. yeah he was a man wh*re.... anyway.

"whats going on here?"

"Oh mr max hey... i was just duncking decalns head in the toilet a few times for paying me a compliment. duh."

"dont you dare take that tone with me. you are getting a supension. come along..." but before he walked out the door.. he pocked his head back in and said.... "oh and mr. declan you may want to go home. you smell like sh*t."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reality

"we have to write the dictionary. but miss pauline... i have writen it seven times."

"well you should know it off by heart then shouldnt you. see you in 6 hours young lady... oh and declan dont do anything you will regret." and with that she walked out of the suspention room and back to her class