The Last Petal

The servants- or objects if you will, gathered around the rose and the one who had been tired to it. The last, wilting petal had fallen, fluttered down and landed gently on the floor. Piccolo and Buruma as well as Kuririn and 18 hugged each other. As it still rained over the Beast and Goku, the Suns rays seemed to shine through magically, but rays keep enveloping them until Goku realises it's the beast. Suddenly covered in fog, more rays shined through, the objects looking up and watching their Prince's body lift up. They all waited in anticipation to see what the result was of this dazzling show. 

Under the cloud cloak, the Prince's body shapes and forms. Beasts paws slowly turn to a hand and fingers slightly wiggle, his hind paws shift into feet, and a gust of wind seems to blow away the fur from his face and body. From the outside the cloud shrinks, indicating the man was no longer so large. 

After the cloud sets the man once beast down, it dissipates and reveals the real Prince. Goku blinks, leaning over and caressing his face, but jumps back. He looked so different... 

The man looks at his hands, then to Goku. The same dark, onyx eyes meet Goku's dark, honey brown ones. 

The prince smiles softly, "Goku... It's me!"

Goku eyed him, skeptical until he looks deep into his eyes and grins. "I... It is you!!!"

The two hugged and ignited a long awaited and passionate kiss. Fire works explode in the background, making the emotion physical and lively. The gloom and depressing look of the castle itself faded away, to reveal a lavish, grand and anew building. 

The prince looked at Piccolo and Buruma who all were now him an again. "Piccolo! Buruma!?"

"Mama! Mama!" Goten called, riding on foot stool which was a large shaggy dog once the two transformed back. 

Buruma picked her boy up, "Oh my goodness!!" 

Kuririn cheered, "It is a miracle!!!"

The prince picks up Goku and spins him around, soon they were at the ballroom dancing happily with each other. 

Kuririn purred towards 18, "Ah, L'Amour"

18 teased him and walked pass. 

Piccolo had, in turn, walked up to Kuririn. 

"Well, Kuririn, old friend. Shall we let bygones be bygones?"

Kuririn smiled, "Of course, Mon Ami, I told you she would break the spell!"

"I beg your pardon, old friend, but I believe I told you?" He stated matter-of-factly. 

The once candelabra huffed, "No you did not. I told you!"

"You most certainly did not! You pompous paraffin headed pea brain!!" Piccolo shot at him. 

"En garde, you overgrown pocket watch!!" Kuririn shot back, removing his glove from his hand and smacked Piccolo with it, only to start a fight. 

Meanwhile, as the Prince and his love still dance, Goten looked at Gohan and Buruma, who were crying. 

"Are they gonna live happily ever after, mama?" The young boy asked. 

Buruma nodded, "Of course, my dear! Of course!"

Goten smiled happily, then thinks of something. "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard??"

Gohan and Buruma hug Goten, laughing. 

"Certain as the sun

Take as old as time, 

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast! 

Tell as old as time

song as old as rhyme

Beauty And The Beast"