Nosey Young Man

As the song ended, clapping erupted from the hands of the only person of their audience. 

"Bravo! That was wonderful!" Goku compliments the objects. 

Piccolo smirked, looking at himself in a nearby reflection, "Thank you. Thank you, Monsieur, yes good show wasn't it, everyone. Oh my goodness, will you look at the time! Now, it's off to bed, off to bed!" Piccolo ushered as Kuririn walked up next to him. 

"Oh, I couldn't possibly go to bed now! It's my first time in an enchanted castle!" Goku exclaimed, wanting to look around more. 

" Enchanted? Who said anything about this castle being enchanted?" Piccolo asked, trying to cover up the truth, but he glared in Kuririn's direction, "It was you, wasn't it?!" He started fighting with the candelabra. 

"I, uh... Figured it out for myself. I'd like to look around, if that's all right?" The disheveled haired male asked. 

The two stop fighting and look over at him, Piccolo dusted himself off, as Kuririn fixed his waxed nose. 

"Oh! Would you like a tour??" The excited candelabra servant asked. 

"Wait a second, wait a second! I'm not sure that's such a good idea." Piccolo told Kuririn, confidentially, "We can't let him go poking around in certain places if you know what I mean.." He whispered. 

Goku rolled his eyes, poking the clock's stomach, "Perhaps you could take me? I'm sure, you know everything there is to know about the castle.."

Piccolo seemed flattered by the very statement, " well actually, ah, yes I do!"

↓↓↓↓

The trio walked along the hallway as Piccolo was explaining and showing off his skills to sound impressive. 

"As you can see, the pseudo facade was stripped away to reveal a minimalist rococo design. Note the unusual inverted vaulted ceilings, this is yet another example for the neo-classic baroque period, as I always say, if it's not baroque, don't fix it. Hahaha now, then where was I?"

The clock looked over to see suits of armor gazes following Goku. "As you were!" He announced, causing the armor to snap back to face forward. " now, if I may draw your attention to the flying buttresses over above the- Monsieur?" Piccolo glanced back to see they were a boy short. He noticed the disheveled haired male climbing up a grand staircase,  to which the two objects run up and jump in front of him to stop his progression. 

"What's up there?" Goku asked with a tilt of his head. 

Piccolo looked away, " Where? Up there? Nothing! absolutely nothing of interest at all in the west wing. Dusty, dull, very boring..." 

Kuririn shook his head, but Piccolo nudged him, causing the candelabra to nod in agreement. 

"Oh? That's the West wing?" Goku sounded even more intrigued. 

Kuririn elbowed the clock, "Nice going..." He whispered accusingly. 

Goku scratched the back of his head, "I wonder what he's hiding up there..."

Kuririn's eyes widened, "Hiding?! Master is it hiding anything!"

"But... Then it wouldn't be forbidden?" The young man eyed the candle holder, then stepped over them. The two advance up as well, blocking him again. 

"Perhaps Monsieur would like to see something else? We have exquisite tapestries dating all the way back to-"

"Maybe later..." Goku replied, stepping over again and progressing up. 

Kuririn and Piccolo looked at each other then ran up and stopped him. "The gardens or the library perhaps?"

Goku stopped, turning to them, "You have a library?" He asked, interest flaring. 

Piccolo nodded, glad they finally caught the young male's interest, "Oh yes, indeed!"

"With books!" Kuririn chimed. 

"Gads of books!" Piccolo built on. 

"Mountain of books!!" 

"Forest of books!"

"Cascades-"

"-Of books!"

"Swamps of books!!" Kuririn finished off. 

The three head down the stairs, off towards the library. 

"More books than you'll ever be able to read in a lifetime! Books on every subject ever studied, by every author who ever set pen to paper!" Piccolo tapped on, in hopes to hold Goku's attention. Kuririn nodded in agreement as the marched on. 

But Goku's curiosity soon overtook him and he slipped away from the two and went back up the giant stairs towards the West Wing.

                                                                           ↓↓↓↓

The man's excitement began to dwindle though when he entered the hallway leading to the beast's lair. As he walks down the hall, he stopped to look in the mirror that was been shattered into several pieces. Each one reflecting his concerned look. Goku reaches the end of the hall and finds a closed door with a gargoyle handle. He takes a deep breath and reaches out and opens the door. Inside the lair, Goku begins to explore, truly shocked by everything he sees. Wandering around looking, but accidentally knocks over a table but catches it before it crashes to the floor. The young adult turned his head and sees a portrait on the wall only to see a part of it is ripped away. However for when Goku turns his head to see the bell jar with a rose inside. Walking over eyes transfixed on the object, he lifted the jar off. Promptly reaching over-

A shadow casted over the boy, the beast leapt over, grabbing the jar and placing it over the special rose. 

"Why did you come here...?" He demanded. 

Goku backed away, a bead of sweat at his temple. "O-oh I'm sorry..." 

"I warned you never to come here!!" 

"I didn't mean any harm!" He tried to reason. 

The prince grew angrier, "Do you realize what you could have done?!" He thrashed the furniture aside to get to Goku. 

Goku's eyes widened, "Please stop! No?!" 

The beasts eyes seem to glow with anger, "Get out... GET OUT!!!" He boomed, which caused Goku to flee. 

The beastly prince calmed, realizing that he destroyed his chances with the make. He so in fell into despair. 

Meanwhile, Goku grabbed his claim and rushed down to the front door. Kuririn and Piccolo found him. 

"Wh-where are you going?" Kuririn asked, concerned. 

"Promise or no promise, I can't stay here another minute!!" He exclaimed, afraid. 

The two tried stopping him, "Oh no! Wait, please!!"