Furthest Thing..

I Ain't Update In A While ...

Was Having Problems , & What Not ... Please Excuse My Absences.. ❤️👌

Chapter 40: Furthest Thing

August

I walked back into my condo to grab a shirt and my keys. I didn't even realize Lola had left after CoCo came in here and beat'a ass. I grabbed a bag of peas from my refrigerator putting it near my eye.

"Damn she got me good!" I chucked shaking my head. I sat down on the bar stools and unraveled the white strip of paper that she had thrown at me.

'Pregnancy Test: 99.9% positive' I read. A little part of me didn't want to believe I was bout to have another kid especially when I barely knew my first two. I grabbed my keys rushing towards her house.

"Cuz I realized I got Me myself and I That's all I got in the end That's what I found out And it ain't no need to cry I took a vow that from now on I'm gonna be my own best friend"

I could hear the music blasting through the house as I jogged up the stairs looking in my pockets for her house key.* 'Fuck!'* I thought before knocking on the door.

"What do you want?" She swung the door open rolling her tear filled eyes.

"I came to talk baby." I replied attempting to pull her close to me.

"Dont fuckin baby me Alsina! Go fuck some hoe while I sit here and continue to hold you down and get fuckin played!" She pulled back walking into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry CoCo." It had been a while since I actually called her that out loud.

"August, why? I don't understand. I know you don't want me but did you really have to fuck her while MY kids were there?"

"They my seeds just as much as they yours ma! I can fuck whatever I WANT in MY house." I could feel myself getting angry.

"August your not ready to be a father and Im stuck in the same predicament ... im too far along to have an abortion."

"You was tryna abort Seppie and AJ?" I asked a little hurt. Me and her always talked about kids and she wanted to abort all three of em.

"Why the fuck does it matta? You was fuckin hoes then AND you still do-"

I was tired of her ass talking. I pinned her against the wall kissing her lips. She relaxed herself allowing her tongue to separate my lips kissing me back.

I relaxed myself a little more, gently letting her hands go so I could roam her body. I felt a blow to my face before I cupped her ass.

"FUCK YOU! You lucky you caring my fuckin child!" I yelled down into her face. Her face had fear written all over it until she looked down at her pregnant belly.

"August you ain't shit! I HATE you. Youll never fuckin see ANY of our kids. I wish I never seen you again!

I wish we never had sex. You don't love me! You FUCK me and do me like those otha bitches" She punched my chest before running up the steps.

I lend against the counter thinking.* How was she just gon abort my seeds?* Did she even love me or give a fuck about me?

CoCo nothin like them otha bitches I fucked, they could never be compared to her. We me and Coco had sex it was pure love. I didn't worry about shit. No condoms. No one night stands. Nothing.