Dates

Chapter 29: Dates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey

"Look AJ and Seppie y'all gotta chill, okay? Or imma tell med school y'all was acting up."

They settled down looking at movies on the iPad as I tried to get my lyrics out for the verse.

I didn't know why it was taking me so long to do a verse for this remix. I tried to relax by thinking of Nyla and how she always had a nigga gon when she threw it back for me.

***Flashback***

"Yes Trey!!! .... mmmh AHHH!" She screamed as she scratched my back.

"You like that?" I groaned smacking her ass.

"Yee-yeeeeees! " she pushed me on the bed pinning her hair into a bun."

She looked up a my face before she kissed the tip of my dick. Inserting it between her juicy lips. She arched her back increasing her speed. She bobbed her head gagging.

"I could hear her slurping and smacking her lips.

"FUCK!" Was all I could manage to get out.

***Flashback Over***

I sat back thinking of the perfect lyrics.

"Suck a nigga dick, do it with alotta spit, let it drip, yeah catch my babies

Ohhh-whoooa, that's my baby, just do it like you care

Girl don't worry bout' your, hairs fuck up

Cause I'm pullin' like this..." I hummed to myself trying to make it sound good.

"That shit raw breh." Aug said nonchalantly looking at AJ and Seppie.

"Hi." AJ said looking back at Aug.

"Wass good lil man? Whats your name?"

"Everyone calls me AJ." He said playing with the earring in his ear.

"Y'all slick look alike bruh!" I joked

"Shut up niggah! Dont play wit me, and what's your name lil mama?"

"Im Seppie! But mommy calls me CoCo sometimes!" She smiled. "I seen you on mommy's tv but she change it to cartoon cuz she say you sing for grown ups."

I wasn't joking when I said the twins looked like Aug but I knew there was no way he knew AirRen. I mean Aug was a hard core niggah.

He told me about sum of the shit he seen growing up in NOLA and I knew it was no way possible AirRen could imagine any of that shit.

August

As soon as the name left her lips it seemed odd but I knew it was probably a lot of people who's nick name was CoCo or sum so I wasn't gonna stress it.

"Yall like being here with his ol' ass?" I said pointing to Trey. They both giggled and shook their heads.

We played games on their iPad and Seppie even made me color in her coloring book.

"Ooh Damn! I gotta go y'all." I placed the crayon down grabbing my phone and backpack.

"Where you going Aug-g." Seppie asked looking up at me from her place in my lap.

"I have a date baby girl."

"Can we go! Pweeeese?!" She asked pulling me into a hug.

"Seppie his date is for grown ups, okay?" Trey called from the sofa. She nodded her head crying a little.