L.O.V.E

A/N :: Im ADDING Some More Chapters Thankss To ::
@PrettyUniqueMonique
@princess3238
@hailey34811
I REALLY Appreciatee Yall Guyss Votinngg On My Chaptersss !
Im Not Gonna Keep Yall Waiting ANYMORE So Here's The Chapter(s)!
ENJOY ! ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 9: L.O.V.E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AirRen

I was excited to see what Aug had planned for us. I was going through some of my boxes trying to find the perfect outfit.

"Mmmh." I thought trying to decide between the fitted black dress or the cream lace dress.

"I say you come in yah bra and thong buuut I mean." I hadn't heard him come up to my room.

"Shut up foo'." I said lightly punching him.

"Go with the black." He said laying across my bed.

"And hurry up!"He yelled towards the bathroom.

I did my make up and began to unravel the rollers in my hair allowing my hair to fall gently down my back.

I placed the black dress on and decided to pair it with long black fringe boots. I admired myself in the mirror making sure everything was perfect for him.

The night hadn't even began and I didn't want it to end. I went into my bedroom to find Aug laying across the bed sleeping.

I licked on his neck until he woke up making sure not to smear my lipstick. "Mmmh." He moaned rolling over licking his lips letting his eyes roam every inch of my body.

"What, is something wrong. "I glanced in the mirror.

August

She was beautiful. I couldn't but to stare at her.

"What, is something wrong?" She began tugging on her dress looking in the mirror.

"Am I over dressed? Not dressed enough?" I love how much of a perfectionist she was.

"You look like a beautiful day in the fall boo. Got a nigga thankin he don't deserve you."

I always said she was beautiful like fall since it was our favorite season of the year and our bithdays were a day apart.

She blushed and stopped playing with her curls.

"Come on lets go." I said grabbing her hand leading her into the NOLA streets.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking up at me.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise Co." I said laughing as she smacked her teeth.

**Moments later**

"What are we doing here?"

We were at the dance studio that she always practiced in. I figured it was a great spot for our date.

"I'll show you." I said grabbing her by her waist leading her into one of the practice rooms.

"Oh my god August! Its beautiful." Me and the girls set the place up earlier. We had music, food, and roses set up all over the place.

"I love it." She said smiling hard at me.

"I'm glad. Its all for you boo." I pulled the chair out for her to sit in front of me. All I could do was stare at her.

"You know I'm lucky right ma?" She moved a piece of hair from her face.

"If anyone is lucky Aug its me. I'm happy we're together." I was too. I didn't want this shit to end.