Double The Trouble

Chapter 15: Double the Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***6 Months***

August

I had finally told Nikkei I was gon take the job. I was meeting up with her today go talk about last minute money.

"Hello August."She said embracing me in a hug.

Saying she was fine was an understatement but she was probably only good for a fuck wit me.

I loved CoCo and I didn't want to hurt her but sometimes it felt like she was distancing herself from me.

"What's good, Boss Lady."

"So Aug. You ready for tonight's show?" Nikkei said looking up at me from the stage.

I would be performing tonight for the first time at her club.

"Ooh yeah ma I'm always ready to sing." I said licking my lips adjusting my glasses.

"Well how about you give me a taste... I mean you know of your voice." She said moving closer towards me.

She pushed her titties against my chest.

They were big as fuck. Probably Double D's shit double the trouble.

Shit I'd love to hit ha but she's the boss and plus I got CoCo.

"Uhh," I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Sure. What you wanna hear?"

"Mmmh .. how about Neighbors know my name. You know by Trey Songz."

She licking her lips.

Fuck I looked like singing that.

"Umm, I don't think I know that song." I lied.

"Well I can help you out." She said moving in front of the mic putting her ass on me.

Damn she wasn't acting like a boss.

"Uhh Nikkei I gotta girl.

A girl that I love a lot so could you please get off that. " I said picking up my bag about to leave.

"August if you don't perform tonight or do what I say.

I'll make sure I'll ruining your career before it starts." She said tapping her foot.

"You gon try me on that Nikkei?

You throwing yah self at me and you know I got a girl. Plus you grown as fuck and um 17."

"Look its your choice August your a grown man." She said smirking before she exited the stage.

Damn what was I gon do. I needed the money for my family.

Plus Nikkei's club was always poppin in NOLA all types of celebrities come through hea'.

I could get my big break but I can't loose CoCo.

AirRen

"So, Miss Mitchell what are you hoping for? "

I was at my 6 month appointment with Nyla and I was scared.

"I hope she has a lil boy!" Nyla said resting her hand on my stomach.

I really wasn't interested in this baby thing. I still hadn't told Aug that he was gonna be a father.

I still couldn't believe I was about to be a mother at 17.

"Well if I had to choose... um a girl!" I said getting a little excited.

Aug had always talked about wanting a baby girl.

***Flashback***

AirRen

"When I make it big I wanna have a big ass house with you and about 15 kids!" He said making me giggle.

"Aug who pushing all of them out?

You must be on the phone talking to some hoe cuz AirRen ain't doing that."

He looked at me side ways,

"I'm talking to YOU. But then again you to scary to take daddy's dick.

He was always clowning me about us not having sex.

Truth was I wanted Aug to be my first but he needed to leave those hoes alone and make me his girl.

"Daddy? August I'm not about to play with you.

What do you want to have anyways?

He thought about it.

"Ahhh baby girl so she can look like her beautiful mommy."

***Flashback Over***

She smeared the cool blue jelly on my belly rubbing it with the ultrasound mic.

"Well I have some good news and I have some news that may come as a bit of a shock."

Nurse Rose said looking towards me with a bit of fear in her face after minutes of looking at my baby.

"Is everything okay with my god son?" Nyla asked looking between me and the monitor.

"Yes the babies are doing very well." She said looking relieved.

I took a big sigh of relief before I had realized the words that she had released from her mouth.

"BABIES! As in more than one?" I yelled beginning to feel the tears form.

She rolled her chair over to the monitor.

"Yes AirRen. Your gonna have twins. It looks like a boy AND a girl."

She pointed to each child growing inside of me.

"I'm going to go get your vitamins and everything. I hope you look at them as a blessing Sweetie."

She got up and exited the room.

"You definitely have to tell him now." Nyla said embracing me in a hug.

All I could do was cry.

This was far from a blessing.

______________________

Whatcha THINK ?

Will She Tell August ? Or Keep It To HERSELF ?

Stay TUNED For Moree On After August .

#ImOutcheaa✌️✌️

N00NiEE💙💛

Comment .

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇