twelve|| i look at you.

"thank you so much for helping him, rider. cod, we were so worried."

headphones, bobble, and specs had only just arrived at the yellow green team's apartment. goggles had been gone for hours and they were beginning to grow worried. it wasn't until around fifteen minutes ago they had been informed of what had happened. the inkling in question was fast asleep on the couch with a large bottom feeders shirt (provided by rider) on. small snores escaped his mouth as he slept in a position in which he wouldn't be in pain.

"his shirt n' jacket is a little dirty after what happened," rider mumbled as he stared at goggles' sleeping face. he didn't want specs or bobble to see him so vulnerable, but with the way he looked at goggles, he probably revealed a lot more than he'd wanted to. "how long as he been sleeping for?" specs asked. "about thirty minutes," the yellow green inkling answered. "he gets real grumpy when we wake him up," headphones muttered. "don't worry about it, you need to get him home, yeah?" rider stood from his arm chair and carefully sat goggles up in a sitting position. "gogs, i need you to wake up for a sec," he said, lightly shaking his shoulder. the blue inkling groaned. "five more minutes," he grumbled. "you'll get your five more minutes but you need to get on my back," rider said. goggles rubbed one of his eyes as the other fluttered open. "fine," he mumbled, lazily climbing on to rider's back once the yellow green inkling had crouched down in front of him.

"rider, we didn't bring a car," headphones sheepishly muttered. "wh— why didn't you bring a car? how did you get here?" he asked, carefully adjusting goggles, who already fell fast asleep again. "we walked. he isn't too heavy though, is he?" specs asked. "tch. you kiddin'? my dynamo is heavier than him," he said, leading them out of the apartment. "how bad was it?" headphones asked. "lift up the back of the shirt," was all rider said. specs hesitantly reached for it and carefully pulled it up, a small gasp escaping the blue team simultaneously. "emperor and eging did that?" headphones asked, brushing her fingers against the bandages. "yeah. goggles said he didn't remember what had happened, but i presume a knife was used," rider said.

they all walked in silence as they went to the blue team's apartment. the feeling of goggles' hot breath down rider's neck was seriously not doing the yellow green inkling any good at all. rider was literally craving more, he just wanted something. maybe a kiss on the neck or two, maybe a small nibble of his ear, maybe a hickey along his jawline, he couldn't help himself. rider had never been a sexual kind of guy but damn, goggles really tempted him. his small curves, his little legs, his pretty face, his innocent eyes, his tiny waist, he was perfect. he is perfect. rider had never actually felt this way for another before. he knew others had mad crushes on him though; aloha, the school cardigans, and a bunch of random, obsessed fans. but goggles didn't like him for any of the things everyone else payed attention to and rider knew that. goggles liked people for the good in them. he ignored all of rider's popularity, that wasn't what made rider, well, rider.

"you're so handsome," goggles mumbled tiredly into the yellow green inkling's ear. "how long have you been awake for?" rider asked. "a few seconds," he answered with a yawn. "how you feelin'?" almost on cue, a small groan escaped goggles' lips. "still kinda hurts," he muttered. "i'm taking you back home right now, 'kay?" quickly, goggles objected. "n-no! i want to stay with you!" that caught his teammates' attention. "goggles, you're awake!" bobble smiled brightly. "i want to stay with rider," he protested. "but we're almost at the apartment—"
"i don't care if we're almost there. let me stay with him," he insisted. headphones and specs gave each other a look before nodding. "fine, c'mon guys," headphones nodded over to their nearby apartment. "bruh, you really just made me carry your bitchass— y'know what, it's fine," rider grumbled.

he turned away from the blue team and made his way back towards his own apartment. "why'd you want to stay with me anyway?" he asked curiously. "oh, just 'cuz. i want to spend more time with you," goggles said a little too nonchalantly. "you are so fucking gay," rider stated rather bluntly. "that might be true, but watch your language," goggles scolded. the yellow green inkling simply pinched the back of one of goggles' legs. "shit!" goggles yelped from shock. rider let out a mocking gasp. "watch your language."