eleven|| don't say no to this.

"y'know, i have to, uh, take off your shirt."

goggles sat on rider's couch, leaning back and taking deep breaths. stealth goggles, blazer, and bamboo crowded around the blue and yellow green inklings as rider examined him closely, kneeling down on the floor so he could be within eye level of the wounds. the smaller boy bit on his lip anxiously. "guys, can you go away?" rider turned to them with an annoyed glare. "oh, of course," stealth goggles said with a smirk. bamboo started wriggling her eyebrows as blazer snickered. "you guys are so dumb," he grumbled, a small blush across his face appearing. "get that bread, bro," blazer said with a small wink as she pushed her teammates out of the room and into hers. "i'm sorry about them," rider said as he opened the first aid kit. "don't worry about it," goggles mumbled, looking at the yellow green inkling. he took off his jacket from his waist and threw it beside him.

marina had taken care of all the wounds on his arms and face. she trusted rider with the rest. she didn't say it, but the reason why she had rider take care of goggles' other wounds was because she knew there was some chemistry between them. the way they looked at each other, the way rider held the smaller boy so securely yet so carefully, and, oh, when goggles told rider how pretty he was! marina couldn't help but internally squeal at the sight of it. the taller inkling boy whispered small reassurances as she cleaned goggles' cuts, causing a smile to appear on her lips the whole while. but now, rider and goggles were at the yellow green team's apartment.

"they're gonna fuck, right?" bamboo assumed as she leaned into the door to listen to what they were saying. "i'm not sure, but maybe? goggles broke up with prince after all," stealth said, lying on his stomach on blazer's bed. "why not we mind our own business?" the two turned to blazer with a confused look before laughing. "c'mon, you know you want to see it too," bamboo said with a smirk. blazer blushed. "i dunno what you're talking about. of course i don't. i'm straight," she said, looking askance. "you didn't seem to be very straight last night," bamboo whispered in her ear with a smug smile. blazer's face became extremely red as she stuttered, "sh-shut up."

goggles blushed as he carefully took off his shirt, wincing slightly. the blue inkling's abdomen was adorned with cuts and bruises. "i'm a dumbass for not asking sooner but, do you know who did this to you?" rider asked, cleaning up one of the wounds that was bleeding blue ink. goggles bit down on his lip anxiously. "gogs, who did this to you?" the yellow green inkling asked again. "i—" without warning, rider poured a bit of alcohol on the wound, which was just about near the end of his right ribcage. goggles gritted his teeth and his breathing became labored. tears pricked at his pretty blue eyes. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry," rider said immediately. he grabbed goggles' pale hand and gave it a small squeeze. "i'm so sorry, i should've said something," rider whispered as the blue inkling squeezed rider's hand tightly. the taller boy cringed as he felt goggles' nails dig into his skin.

once the smaller boy calmed down, he let go of rider's hand. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you," goggles muttered, looking at the crescent moons he had left on the darker hand. "it's nothin' i can't handle. i'll try to warn you next time, i'm sorry," rider said, cleaning the dripping alcohol. the two sat in silence as rider cleaned up the rest of the wounds on goggles' chest and stomach.

"it was emperor and eging jr." rider stopped, looking up at goggles' face with confusion and anger. "why would they do that?" he asked. "i-i mean, i did kinda break up with prince," goggles admitted. "when did that happen?" rider asked anxiously, continuing cleaning up the last wound on his stomach. "just a few days ago," he answered. "can you turn around? i have to clean up your back too," rider said after he had placed a bandage and medical tape on the wound. "mhm," goggles groaned slightly as he shifted. "holy shit," rider muttered. "is it that bad?" the blue inkling asked, turning his head to look at rider. "it's, er... did they use a knife?" the taller inkling queried, looking at the long cut down from his right shoulder blade to his left hip. "i don't remember. before they did anything, emperor hit the back of my head and i passed out. i woke up when they started punching and kicking but my vision was blurry n' there was just too much going on," goggles said. rider took the gauze and carefully dabbled the cut with it.