- 10 -

Katyas POV

I move down from her lips, pressing soft kisses along her tan skin, stopping occasionally to give her small hickeys all along her left side.

Mine

She'll never be yours

I eventually reach her nipples and slip the bud into my mouth. Her back automatically arches off the bed as she let's out a soft moan. The moans continue as my tongue swirls around the bud and the other is rolled between my fingers.

"H-how are you.. So good at this." Trixie moans out with her hands snaking into my hair.

"I. Do. My. Research." I respond punctuating each word with a small kiss as I go lower down. Her knees are pinned together so I look up at her and give her a look. It says 'are you okay?' and 'open your damn legs' at the same time.

She nods her head softly before opening her legs for me. The sight makes my insides float. She goes to press her legs together again but I stop her. "Don't hide princess. It's so beautiful." I say still staring at her pussy.

It's literally dripping wet and perfectly pink. I lean in and place the softest kiss to it making her whimper and her juices to instantly cover my lips. "More." She whines pushing her hips up.

"Shhh. Patience. Let me look after you." I murmur before sucking a deep dark hickey onto her thigh which start to shake more with each second.

Finally I decide that I've tortured her enough. I lick her pussy with one long stroke of my tongue, before going back for more. Her juices pool in my mouth making me even more eager. I move my mouth to latch onto her clot making her gasp. "Kat, fuck me. Please. Yes." She moans out as my tongue flicks against her clit.

I dip two fingers into her folds with no resistance due to how wet she is. When I add a third however hey moans turn into small whines. "I know baby. It'll be better in a moment." I say trying to comfort her.

"Kiss me." She says as a tear escapes to run down her cheek. Without moving my hand I scramble up using my free hand to wipe it away before kissing Trixie gently. I keep at it for a minute or two before starting to pump my fingers in and out of her slowly.

A soft moan leaves her lips right before a rather loud one as I angle my fingers differently. "T-there." She gasps, pulling away from the kiss, her own juices covering her lips. I take the opportunity to move back down to her clit and suck on it as I thrust my fingers into her.

"Ye... Yes. K-katya. Fuck yes." She cries out before she moans so loudly that the whole block probably heard. She squirts all over my hand and mouth taking us both by surprise.

I completely forget what is happening until I feel her weakly push me away from her. "Sorry." I mumble looking down but Trixie grabs my arm and pulls me onto her lap.

"Don't be. That was... Wow." She say before pulling at my panties.

"N-no you don't have to.." I whisper, my usual shy self coming back. Trixie rolls her eyes before rubbing over my clothed clit softly. I can't help but rut against her hand. I'm already nearly there thanks to her little show.

"Trix." I whimper pathetically as I basically hump her hand moaning hopelessly.

"Cum for me." She says softly and as if my body was waiting for her to say that I let go, practically collapsing onto her. We sit there for a moment, both of us out of breath, before she speaks again.

"Thank you." Trixie whispers before rolling out of the bed. I watch her intently as she shimmied into a clean  yellow lace set before going into her en suite. I hear the tap run and some cat food being put in a bowl before she returns to me under the covers hiding from her.

Of course that's something she won't have. She slides in facing me and putting Kitten between us. "I love you so much. This is one of the best days I've ever had." She whispers stroking my cheek.

"I love you too baby." I whisper back before she falls asleep, absolutely exhausted.