- 7 -

Katyas POV

No. This can't be true. I let my phone drop from my hands and clatter on the ground. I sat in Trixies room as she showered with tears starting to run down my face.

I was still recovering from my mental breakdown yesterday and this was nearly impossible to deal with. Just kill yourself then. I whined to myself pulling my hair, too caught up with what I'd just found out to realise that Trixie had come in.

"Kats. Are you okay. I heard something... Oh babes." She started before seeing me. She rushes over and pulls me into a hug. I love her hugs. "It'll be okay. What's happening?"

I take a deep breath before I talk into her neck. "Dad is coming back and he's making mom kick me out." I whisper through my tears, coping surprisingly well for me.

"What?" Trixie responds, her voice cracking. I  tightened my hug around her knowing that she herself was about to start crying. "It's okay. You can move in here for a few weeks. We'll find you a new place."

I shushes her and just hugged. I'd always dream of my dad coming home to spend time with me but instead he came and ripped me and my mom apart. Soon we fell asleep on the ground, crying and cuddling with each other.

"BEATRICE!!!" Trixies mom screeched from the doorway making me jump awake. I was about to panic when I felt her hand rub my arm and instantly calm down.

"Why are you yelling fuck." She groans before I look down and my eyes widen. Trixie only had a towel on apparently when she came out of the bathroom and it had since fallen to the floor.

"Uh Trix? Look down." I suggest and she does before gasping and jumping up to cover herself with the towel that had fallen off of her body.

"Oh my God. Now I know why you're screaming." She says fixing the towel so it's wrapped around her body properly. "Not what it looked like. I swear to God. Go away. We were happily asleep and I'm now going to get dressed and maybe go back to sleep." She said looking absolutely livid at her mother.

"Beatrice I swear to God if this faggoty shit keeps happening I'm going to have send you away." She says pointing a finger at her.

Trixie frowns and pushes her out of her room. "Stay out until you learn to be respectful." She yells slamming the door with tears in her eyes. "Well there goes my plan of coming out." She whispers flopping on the bed still only wearing a towel.

"today's pretty shit not gonna lie." I say throwing her sleep shorts and the the thin knit jumper she wears to bed in her direction. "You know you look so cute in those." I say nonchalantly as I flop onto the bed next to her emotionally exhausted.

"Shut up." She says into her pillow before rolling over taking her towel off. I can't help but look at her as she puts her clothes on. We're completely comfortable to be naked around each other so it's not the first time I've seen her body but it's the first time I've let myself drink in her beauty.

Her curves are so perfect. Boobs that would take two hands to cup just one a small waist with a small amount of tummy that's so damn cute. Her hips come out wide again and her ass is so soft and jiggly. Don't even get me started on those thick thighs. I could just bury my face between-

"Like what you see Kats?" She says jokingly as she wiggles into her shorts.

I immediately look away, knowing I have bright red cheeks. "S-sorry." I stutter out knowing that I shouldn't have been looking.

"It's okay silly. If it's any comfort I've been known to look at you when we get changed for PE." She says softly before pulling my face to look at her by my chin. "Your so beautiful." She whispers before I lean in.

At first our lips just brush each other's for a few breaths before her tongue runs along her bottom lip, touching mine. I take the opportunity to initiate a soft kiss. Its gentle and more than I could have ever wanted of.

I pull back slowly, letting my eyes open to see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Her hand is still on my chin and her eyes shut with her lips still parted. "Do it again please." She says softly, moving her hand to my cheek.

I obey and place another soft kiss on her lips before I pull back again and watch as she slowly falls asleep, clearly in a world of her own.

I place one final kiss to her lips when I'm sure she's asleep before whispering a soft 'I love you'

How is it so far? Is it actually good?