- 3 -

Trixies POV

I run into the locker shed closing the door behind me to see Katya on the floor in the corner. "Oh Kats come here." I say landing next to her and pulling her close to me.

Her body uses mine to hide as she shakes and sobs. "I-it fucking h-hurts so bad. They w-w-won't shut the fuck u-up." She whimpers with a hand pulling at her hair. It was becoming more and more obvious that this was one of her worst episodes in her few months here at school.

"Try and focus your breathing Kats. In and out slowly." I suggest making her nod into my neck. I can hear her trying to breath but she struggles and starts to get frustrated.

"SHUT UP!" She screams into my body holding me tightly.

"Hey. Katya. Focus on my voice. Let's try this instead. What are five thing you can hear that are not in your head right now." I suggest and she nods.

"Y-your voice, Mr. Dawson i-in art..." She starts before trailing off. I rub her arm giving her a quite 'focus' before she continues. "The b-birds, Xen talking I-I think and y-your heart."

"That's good. So good." I say as she calms down a little.

"I j-just wish they'd st-stop." She whimpers sounding extremely emotionally drained.

"Shh. Shhh. It's all going to be okay. They'll stop soon. I'm right here." I say rubbing her back as Xen walks in.

"So I have water, tissues and my good energy crystal. Use whatever you need to. I'll be outside if you need anything." He says setting the items on the coffee table and leaving the shed.

"Th-thank you." Katya says before he shuts the door. "And thank you." She adds adjusting her position so that I'm more comfortable. "I'm sorry for being an inconvenience Trix."

I push her back softly so I can see her face. "You're not an inconvenience at all. Okay. I love you." I say before pulling her back into a tight hug. "You know when you first came here I promised I'd always be here to help you with all of the shit going on up here." I add tapping her forehead lightly making her give a small laugh.

"I-I know. I just wanna leave. I've had enough of t-today." She whispers. I nod handing her the bottle of water as she leans back again. "Thanks." She mumbles taking a few small sips.

"It's okay Kats." I say with a small smile before grabbing a tissue and fixing the dark tear trails down her cheeks before placing a light kiss on one. "There. Perfect."

She blushes deeply before standing to go to her locker and get her bag. "Th-thank you again." She mumbles and goes to leave.

"Uh no bitch. I'm not letting you go alone. We can go get some clothes from my place and I'll stay the night." I suggest knowing that Katyas mom was going to be at work tonight.

"Yes!" She exclaims before reeling it in. "Um sorry. Only if you want to."

"Of course I want to silly. Why would I ask otherwise?" I say as I get my own bag and drag her out of the shed and towards the office to sign out.

Soon we're at Katyas house, sneaking up the stairs to her room quitely so we didn't wake up her mom. Once in the safety of her room Katya flopped onto the bed letting out a sigh.

"Ugh I'm sorry if this sounds weird but I'm so proud of you today." I say flopping down next to her, putting my arms around her tightly. I won't lie. I'm extremely tired after today's events.

"Heh. Thanks princess." She says stroking my hair. It doesn't take long for my eyelids to get heavy as I snuggle closer. I haven't felt this comfortable with someone in a long time. The connection we have feels weird... Good weird...

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Katya held me close to her body with her strong powerful arms. "I love you." She whispers in my ear giving it a soft nibble. I bite me my lip so I don't moan as she presses soft, wet, open mouthed kisses along my neck. Her hands caress my body leaving nothing unexplored.

She pulls back and looks at me with a loving look. "Trixie." I respond with a soft groan. "Trixie. Time to wake up."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Trix. Mom's up. She wants to have dinner with us before she goes to work." Katy says, stroking hair out of my face.

I shoot upright realizing that I just had that dream next to Katya herself. Fuuuuuck I talk in my sleep. "Oh my God I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I'm so sorry." I gush before she holds a finger to my lips.

"Shut up." She says laughing."I fell asleep too. Don't worry. Although you were making pretty cute sounds when you were waking up." She says smiling widely.

"Ugh no you shut up you dork. Let's go get food." I whine hitting her with a pillow before going to her mirror and starting to fix my appearance. "Go on down I'll be just a second." I say softly.

Katya walks out the door without another word as I stare at my reflection. "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself confused. Am I gay?