I'm a werewolf?!?

"No! Josh, no I can't do that. I can't be like that. I don't want to act like that.. that thing that attacked me. Josh we can't... I can't. I won't allow it, we need to to get rid of it."

I honestly thought that he was just crazy, but now I I think he's on crack. He couldn't be right could he? I mean i saw the dog, or I guess a wolf, but is it possible he/she was actually human as well, Uhh no!

I do know that i would never want to be like that. To be controlled by something and hurting innocent people! I can never be like, that no mater what Daniel or Josh says. I need to get rid of it, somehow, someway.

"Ava, I don't think you understand, we believe you were bitten by a rouge, not all werewolves are like that. I'm sorry but we can't 'get rid of it' what's done...is done."

Now I was really freaking I out. They can't get rid of the fucking thing that's going to be living inside my head? This is the worst day ever. My life will never be the same! You know what fine, if I pretend to except this then maybe... I can get out of this?

"So... will you tell me about werewolves" I said.

There was a moment of silence then Daniel spoke up sounding surprised, "uhh, yeah sure. Well it is a myth that we can only shift on the full moon that's not true, we shift on our 16th birthdays usually but you will shift on the first full moon after your bite which for you is in about two weeks. Werewolves are not half man half wolf when they shift they are completely wolf and your wolf is not necessarily in control of you they can take control or you can it's your choice. Also we range in a variety of colors. We have packs the alpha is in charge of the pack and he is assisted by the beta then the third in command. Then we have the really cool guys that's the warriors we are the guys who go out and fight if need be. We also have this thing called mates, a mate is someone who you are destined to be with."

"Oh well, wow. I have a quick questions do all werewolves have mates?" I said.

"Yes all werewolves have mates you will have a mate and you will know who he is when you shift." Daniel said.

"But why do we have mates, it seems kind of stupid?" I said.

Daniel had a dark look but Josh finally spoke up and the said at the same time,"Mates are not stupid."