Pizza

"Where have you been?" Jessa asked as soon as I walked back into the house.

"I went for a jog, didn't I tell you?" I said.

"No you didn't tell me." she said.
"Sorry I thought I did."I said.

"We should go to the mall and do some shopping." I changed the subject.

Jessa smiled,"that sounds like fun."

.................................................................................................,........

Once we got to the mall we did hours of shopping and goofing off trying on terrible clothes and taking pictures. Honestly, it's the most fun I've had in a long time.

We got hungry and decided to go to this little pizza place a block from the mall. It was a really nice day so we just walked. We ordered a plane cheese pizza because Jessa is a vegetarian. She doesn't go all out and yell at every person that eats meat like some people she just hates to think about what they do to animals, and with what I have turned into lately I kinda agree.

"That pizza was the best!", Jessa said. "I want to marry that pizza." I said, sighing dreamily. I'm not kidding the pizza was really good it's the kind of food that you know you should stop but you can't because it tastes so good.

"Let's go home, after that feast, I need a nap." I said.

"Oh I agree, can you drop me at my house?" Jessa asked.

"Yep." I said. Once we slowly make our way out of there we slid into my car and I drive Jessa home. After I make it back to my house I walk upstairs and fall onto my bed and sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE
if anyone is still reading this book then thank you so much!!! you are putting up with slow updates and bad writing (Yes I'm aware it's bad) I'm mainly using this to try and work out kinks in my writing so comment and vote please!! it won't get to much better if you don't tell me little things or big things I could change but please don't be too mean ;)