Daniel's POV

When Josh asked me to come here to explain to his sister that she was now a werewolf I thought it would be easy, simple even I have told people before when it has happened. Then I got here and I realize it's going to be much more difficult then I thought. I am the packs strongest warrior for gods' sake. when I got here I could hear her yelling at him. This made me laugh a little Josh was the pack's third in command and he let his little sister yell at him. I was already outside his room his door opened and his sister walked out she had long slightly wavy naturally golden blonde hair with grayish blue eyes her eyes were very unique I have never seen a color like it before. I see she is upset probably due to the fact that Josh was ignoring her and said "You should let him explain."

But to my surprise she said, "No way dude, you aren't the boss of me!" I usually don't order people around to much but what she said pissed me off so I said, "What I meant was you WILL let him explain." Then I grabbed her arm and dragged her back in the room and shut the door behind me.

"What the hell!" she said. Then the girl yelled at me some more and that really pissed me off I mean I was having a hard time controlling myself but I was luck because for some reason my wolf didn't want to hurt her and for that she is lucky.

Eventually she calmed down so I could tell her but she thought I was talking about fairies! Then I said, "No more along the lines of a werewolf." That made her freeze up. Josh spoke up then,"Ava you are a werewolf now." He said this in the softest kindest voice I have ever herd him use.

Ava suddenly looked up, "No! Josh, no I can't do that I can't be like that, I don't want to act like that thing that attacked me. Josh we can't... I can't. I won't allow it we need to to get rid of it." She said the last part fiercely, and determined.

I spoke up someone had to tell her,"Ava, I don't think you understand we believe you were bitten by a rouge not all werewolves are like that. I'm sorry but we can't 'get rid of it' what's done is done." I said this gently, her entire life was about to be turned upside down and everyone in the room knew it.