Here goes nothing...

Wait a second if Josh is a werewolf then why was I not one before the bite? I don't know but maybe the second child of the family doesn't get the wolf gene or something. I'll ask later.

I should be exited my birthday is today, I am officially an adult!! When I go to collage in the fall I will be as free as a bird. I can't wait. First I need to deal with this whole turning into a wolf thing.

I stand up from my bed and try to shake off the thoughts, the party is about to begin! Well actually I'm just going to go downstairs and watch a scary movie marathon with Jessa. I don't do the whole let's have a giant party and get drunk type of girl I like to have small little get togethers that are fun and meaningful.

"Jessa is the popcorn done yet!" I yell down the stairs.

"Almost!" she yells back.

"Do you want some candy I can go grab some?!"

"Yeah that would be great!!"

"K I'll be right back!" I go to grab the keys to my baby but suddenly I don't feel so good. I feel like I'm going to turn inside out and honestly it was scaring my I felt my skin getting hotter.

"JOSH!!" I scream. I must have surprised him because he came running in my room.

"Oh no." I barley hear him say I'm to busy being in pain, I swear I heard my bones crack.

"We need to get you outside." he said. So like a 'normal' person he grabs me and jumps out of my window which is on the second floor. I was in to much pain to care all I know is somehow I ended up alive and in my backyard along the lines of the woods.

"Ava listen to me don't fight the pain it will kill you to fight it if you just let it go it will be over soon. I promise you will be ok."

I did just that and the next thing I knew the pain got worst fast but it didn't stay like that for long. I opened my eyes and everything looked the same but like you were looking at a black and white picture. I looked up at the sky and saw the moon but it wasn't a full moon. then I looked down and what I was was silver paws. Least to say it freaked me out. I jumped and to my horror the paws jumped with me. I really couldn't take this much longer I was going to faint or something.

'Calm down Ava everything is going to be alright my name is Light and I am your wolf.'

'H...how are you in my head?'

'We are one Ava the moon goddess is the one who decides these things don't worry if you let me I can teach you how to make this work and I can explain things to you.'

'Ok,ok, right now what do I do first.'

'I would like you to give me control.'

'How do I do that.'

'All you have to do is think of yourself in a safe place.'

I thought of myself and the first time I was at the beach it was so nice. I remember wishing I would never have to leave. Then I felt myself shift in my own mind I felt like I was seeing from someone else's eyes but I trusted Light for some odd reason and just relaxed.

'When you are in my form you will have all of your senses heightened even more so as when you are in your form. You will still have a dulled version of these that are better the average humans but, not as well as my form unless you concentrate but only one can be used one at a time the rest will be human abilities. You also will be able to talk to me in your human form.'

' Thank you for telling me all of this Light, but how do I change back to human form and how do I use our wolf form.'

'I will explain how to shift back when the time comes but for now I will give you back control and I will tell you what to do.'

I felt my control return.

'Now you must use your legs as a team you have two pairs your front and your back legs. just think of it as crawling on your hands and feet like a child.'

What she said made sense and I started to walk then I didn't even need to think about it and I skipped around happily. Maybe just maybe I could do this.