What about a wolf?

I walk into my fathers office and sit down in the seat opposite of him. i break the silence, "So, uh what's this about?"

"Oh don't worry dear your not in trouble, we just think it's time we talk about getting you a car!" my mother says.

My mouth drops,"SERIOUSLY!!?!?!!" I scream.

"Yes seriously, your brother is going to college in a couple of months so now seems like the right time. Plus we don't want to drive you everywhere." My mom jokes.

"Oh thank you guys so so much!!" This is going to be amazing "Well let's get going." my father says.

*****lets just say in the end I got back with the most beautiful thing machinery can craft.... A silver mustang*****

When we got back from car shopping I went straight up to my brothers room and barged in the room.

"Why the hell did you lie to me about what happened at the party?" I say with my hands on my hips.

"What do you mean?" Josh said after a moment of silence.

"Don't give me that, I'm not stupid!" I said rather loudly.

Josh just looks at me for a minute then sighs, he takes out his phone and starts to type things in.

"What are you doing?" I said. He didn't reply to me instead he got a text and continued to ignore me.

"Josh." Nothing.

"Josh!!" Nothing again.

"Fine." As I walk out I run into someone I haven't seen before.

"You should let him explain." he says.

"No way dude, you aren't the boss of me!" I walk away and the next thing I know he grabbed me.

"What I meant was you WILL let him explain." Says what's his face.

"What the hell!!" I scream as he shuts the door.

"Who the hell do you think you are?Your not my father, you can't tell me what to do, no one tells me what to do. If you think you can, you've got another thing coming for you Mr. Whatever your name is, and that's my fist in your face." I say to what's his face. I turn to my brother.

"Who the hell is THIS!" I say pointing to the guy who looks really angry right now.

My brother looks shocked. I shrug my shoulders. "What?" I say as if I didn't just piss off his friend.

Josh shakes his head then says " Uhh his name is Daniel..." he then trails off unsure of what else to say.

Daniel looks up suddenly probably realizing his name was just said."You were bitten by a wolf, but that wolf was not a.....normal wolf."

"What do you mean, not a normal wolf?" I asked. What if it had rabies!! Am I going to die oh my God!!?!

Daniel sighed"Do you believe in the supernatural?"

To this I frowned. "What do you mean like fairies?" A fairy wolf what is this guy on?!? Heroine?!?!

"No more along the lines of a werewolf." Daniel replied. Yep he definitely does drugs.